Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The second Plumbing.....................
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... npipe.html

Combined with all the disasters, outbreaks and wars of the past years.......

the Horsemen should arrive soon ! or maybe they are already here... ?? :mrgreen:

[Image: 4horsemen.jpg]

Notice the origin of the four ??

M.VIB.M.
Bushido wa watashi no shuukyou de gozaru.

Katte Kabuto no O wo shimeyo!

H.J.Vrielink.
The fourth horse, often rendered "pale" horse in English--that same word is translated "green" in many other contexts. And yes, you may be right. They're getting ready to saddle them, one could surmise.
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Many people have thought this over the past millennia. So maybe they are, and maybe they aren't.

In the meantime, the 'red rider', second from the right, has a very nice Berkasovo I helmet, but a very short sword for a cavalryman... :wink:
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Well after having watched the entire series of supernatural, which i loved, especially the horsemen and angels and the subplots, i saw this image on a bible site....

now i do like the painting, except for the Nazgul who seems to be portraying death.... he does NOT fit in.

M.VIB.M.

H.J.Vrielink.
You can find their description in Revelation 6:1-8. One of them IS Death, so I guess that's why the artist rendered that one in that way??
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
He probably did yes... Smile

revelation is a very interesting part of the new testament.

M.VIB.M.

H.J.Vrielink.
I always wondered how hard it would be to use a full 2 handed scythe on horseback. Confusedhock: Big Grin
The archer has a shield and the swordsman does not? I also agree about the Gladius. Big Grin
Craig Bellofatto

Going to college for Massage Therapy. So reading alot of Latin TerminologyWink

It is like a finger pointing to the moon. DON\'T concentrate on the finger or you miss all the heavenly glory before you!-Bruce Lee

Train easy; the fight is hard. Train hard; the fight is easy.- Thai Proverb