Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romans wanted in Droitwich (11-09-2010)!!!
I received this invitation from Wychavon District Council. Being unable to attend myself, I agreed to pass this on to anyone who might be interested. If willing and able, please contact carly at carlyelwell AD connect DOT glos DOT ac DOT uk

Quote:I am from Wychavon District Council. We have an annual 'Droitwich Spa Salt Day' where Romans are a big part of the programme of events.
We are looking to have a living history camp with various demonstraitons and talks ect. With also the possibility of a couple of marches through the townlasting 20/30 minuetes each. Unfortunatly we do not have enough space for a battle re-enactment which is a shame but any other ideas from you woulld be great.
The Romans were vital to Droitwichs history as it is set on brine and the Romans created a large salt making and extraction industry out of that.
The Event is on the 11th September 2010 and it would be great if you could let me know if you are avaliable for that day and if so create a quote for me.
Kind Regards
Carly Elwell
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Do you know if it's early or late Romans they want?
Andrew Pilkington
They did not say, I expect that both would be OK. Contact them and find out?
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WANTED: ROMANS FOR CA SUPER BOWL COMMERCIAL SHOOT FlaviusCrispus 7 2,507 12-30-2014, 02:30 AM
Last Post: damianlz