Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Total War title
or rather, as revised version of the first one.....

http://static.sega-europe.com/newslette ... index.html
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Fan...Frickin'...Tastic!!!
Craig Bellofatto

Going to college for Massage Therapy. So reading alot of Latin TerminologyWink

It is like a finger pointing to the moon. DON\'T concentrate on the finger or you miss all the heavenly glory before you!-Bruce Lee

Train easy; the fight is hard. Train hard; the fight is easy.- Thai Proverb
Anyone seeing Rome 2 total war coming?
Nicholas
Thats what I'm waiting for..... :roll:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
I think rome will come a year or two after shogun 2. I like the old total war games, I didn't like Empire or Napoleon very much
Javier Sanchez

"A tomb now suffices him for whom the whole world was not sufficient"
[Image: 76946975ce3.png]
I like the naval battles in Empire....hopefully it can be done with Rome, and the seiges and camps can be more accurate, with the option to upgrade them to forts, etc.....plus the limes and Hadrians wall etc
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:I like the navel battles
I have the stomach for that.... :roll: :lol:
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
This looks great -- but I use an iMac (pre Intel Chip) so I will have to wait until I upgrade ....

On the other hand, I wish They would consider releasing this for the PS3.

In the "old days" of the PS2 the argument against this was processor speed and, more importantly, screen resolution. However, the PS3 cell processor is as fast or faster than many standard computers and with resolution of 1080p it is more than capable of showing the detail designers put into their games.

The other advantage to releasing a game onto a console system: if it works on one it works on all. You no longer need to worry about graphic card or OS compatibility or if you have enough RAM.

The publishers seem reluctant to do this as they figure console owners are not interested in real strategy / war games. I think they are missing a huge potential audience looking for something else beside the next shooter that plays just like the last shooter. Perhaps I am wrong on this ... but I don't think so.

So for now, at least, I will wait, longingly, for the day I can play Shogun 2.

Sad

Narukami
David Reinke
Burbank CA
Some Screenshots taken from the E3:

[Image: 20886Battle_Overview_UI_lrg.jpg]

[Image: 20887Ships_ready_to_land_lrg.jpg]

[Image: 20888Sunny_Castle_Meadow_lrg.jpg]
Javier Sanchez

"A tomb now suffices him for whom the whole world was not sufficient"
[Image: 76946975ce3.png]
Cool.....I may have to try it....(may need a new computer to run it too from the looks of it...)
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
[size=150:1dh4okv7]YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FINALLY !!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS ONE !!!!

DOMO ARIGATO GOZARIMASU CA and SEGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Bushido wa watashi no shuukyou de gozaru.

Katte Kabuto no O wo shimeyo!

H.J.Vrielink.
Beautiful... Simply stunning!!!
Craig Bellofatto

Going to college for Massage Therapy. So reading alot of Latin TerminologyWink

It is like a finger pointing to the moon. DON\'T concentrate on the finger or you miss all the heavenly glory before you!-Bruce Lee

Train easy; the fight is hard. Train hard; the fight is easy.- Thai Proverb
Confusedhock: Gah! How is such amazing acurracy possible? Imagine RTW2, the legion in all its glory...
Nicholas
quite impressive:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtsX3bXL ... re=related
--- Marcus F. ---
As for Rome II, checout the newly released Roma Surrectum II. CA wouldn't do such great job as these guys in many respects.
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=386559
Khairete
Giannis
Giannis K. Hoplite
a.k.a.:Giannis Kadoglou
a.k.a.:Thorax
[Image: -side-1.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rome..Total Realism Question and one for Total War version arklore70 1 1,772 02-15-2006, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Optio equitum