Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roman/Batavian Themepark online
Salvete!

Having wetted your appetite with stray comments the past few years, I am happy to inform you that at last the English version of our website is on-line http://en.noviolocus.com/ . Fabrica is still being worked on, that will display some samples of the work of Vvlpivs, the Gallo-Roman blacksmith. Should be up in about another week's time. Mind you, it is all still very much in the planning stages, but Legio X Gemina have already pledged their support, with which we are delighted. Although I suspect all they really want is the vexillatio fortress to play with :lol: .
Salvete et Valete

Nil volentibus arduum

Robert P. Wimmers
www.erfgoedenzo.nl/Diensten/Creatie Big Grin
ah, good news! I'm looking forward to the 'fabrica' page.
ALA I BATAVORUM
Great website Robert. Very nice reconstructions. Maybe will get to visit there oneday.
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:Although I suspect all they really want is the vexillation fortress to play with .

And who among us WOULDN'T??? :wink:
Why isn't there anything like that in Canada? I'd like something like that.... Sad
Nicholas
Quote: but Legio X Gemina have already pledged their support, with which we are delighted. Although I suspect all they really want is the vexillatio fortress to play with :lol: .

I think you are mistaken there... We want the entire park, slavesto serve us and ludi every week, also free panem, Falernian wine and Lucan sausages whenever we order them.

M.VIB.M.
Bushido wa watashi no shuukyou de gozaru.

Katte Kabuto no O wo shimeyo!

H.J.Vrielink.
Hahaha, that's a good one. Sorry mates, but then again, cough up 2.5 milj. euros and it's all yours. That's the estimate in the business plan at present.... Smile We had a very good reception with the two majors today and are more hopefull then ever.
Salvete et Valete

Nil volentibus arduum

Robert P. Wimmers
www.erfgoedenzo.nl/Diensten/Creatie Big Grin
That is indeed great news Robert !!

M.VIB.M.
Bushido wa watashi no shuukyou de gozaru.

Katte Kabuto no O wo shimeyo!

H.J.Vrielink.
Quote:Hahaha, that's a good one. Sorry mates, but then again, cough up 2.5 milj. euros and it's all yours. That's the estimate in the business plan at present.... Smile We had a very good reception with the two majors today and are more hopefull then ever.

Cool. Keep us informed Big Grin
ALA I BATAVORUM