Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High Energy Returns
Energy independence is one of the main goals of every developing and developed country. The energy needs of the world are growing at a high rate. Currently the energy consumption of the world exceeds 155 exajoules per day. The energy needs are expected to rise even further with the demand in developed countries like US going up by 10% while that of the developing countries by 40%.

Investments in the energy sector are all set to fetch high returns. Sensing the high returns, many investors have line up to make investment in the sector. Last year, the sector saw a high investment flow of 155 billion dollars into the sector. The world energy research was formed to help the investors make sensible investments in the sector and gain optimally from the sector.

[Link removed -JO] help in making placements that are low-risk and secure energy investments that support the growing need for clean and sustainable energy of the world. The organization researches, explores and manages the relationships between leading energy companies and futuristic investors.
Quote:Energy independence is one of the main goals of every developing and developed country. The energy needs of the world are growing at a high rate. Currently the energy consumption of the world exceeds 155 exajoules per day. The energy needs are expected to rise even further with the demand in developed countries like US going up by 10% while that of the developing countries by 40%.

Investments in the energy sector are all set to fetch high returns. Sensing the high returns, many investors have line up to make investment in the sector. Last year, the sector saw a high investment flow of 155 billion dollars into the sector. The world energy research was formed to help the investors make sensible investments in the sector and gain optimally from the sector.

[url deleted JP] help in making placements that are low-risk and secure energy investments that support the growing need for clean and sustainable energy of the world. The organization researches, explores and manages the relationships between leading energy companies and futuristic investors.
Is that you name ? Blane?
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
I understand Crassus made very high returns by rushing to locales that were emitting dangerous amounts of heat, toxic gasses and released carbon. He purchased the polluting assets, stopped the emissions, rebuilt them in more sustainable forms and made enormous sums of money.

(Sorry.)
David J. Cord
www.davidcord.com
Quote:I understand Crassus made very high returns by rushing to locales that were emitting dangerous amounts of heat, toxic gasses and released carbon. He purchased the polluting assets, stopped the emissions, rebuilt them in more sustainable forms and made enormous sums of money.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [Image: smlach010.gif]
Although I would normally suggest a post like this ought to be deleted, I think we must keep it after this BRILLIANT answer.
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website
We'll retain the post then for the brilliance of David's reply, but the link is gone, as is Blane.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
i have also deleted the url from the quote.
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

I would rather have fire storms of atmospheres than this cruel descent from a thousand years of dreams.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time Team returns John W Davison 1 640 08-10-2021, 10:55 AM
Last Post: Robert Vermaat