Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting off.
Hi, looking to get into a greek reconstruction, which, from what I have gathered is neither easy, or cheap.

Deepeeka etc are the obvious choices for off the peg stuff but they always seem to make their pieces in a "one size fits no one"

decent Muscled cuirrass' and greaves in particular...any ideas?

I need them relatively quickly, Manning imperials several year waiting list is alittle longer than I'm hoping for :\\

UK based by the way.

Stuart
Stuart
You might find this useful
<!-- l <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/viewforum.php?f=56">viewforum.php?f=56<!-- l
and google also "Daniyal steelcrafts"

Kind regards
If you're not picky a cheaper and quicker route to start with is a Peltast or slinger depending on period. Or maybe a helot! :wink:
Craig Bellofatto

Going to college for Massage Therapy. So reading alot of Latin TerminologyWink

It is like a finger pointing to the moon. DON\'T concentrate on the finger or you miss all the heavenly glory before you!-Bruce Lee

Train easy; the fight is hard. Train hard; the fight is easy.- Thai Proverb
Stuart

Give Dave Hewitt at White Rose a buzz, can't promise he'd be any quicker than Manning but if it's interesting it might get bumped up the queue.

www.whiterosearmoury.com/

N.
Hmmm, that is an interesting site.....medieval armourlooks excellent!
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel