Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Sink the Bismarck" going to be sunk... (for Beer lovers)
In "quer", a satirical TV magazine on the Bavarian TV, there was a funny report about the strongest beer of the world. See HERE, klick on "quer" and move to 36:40

As it turns out, the current title holder "Sink the Bismarck", from the Scottish brewery BrewDog, with 41%, will loose it´s title of being the world´s strongest beer, which it received from the former title holder "Schorschbräu" (40%) in mid-february 2010 in the next two weeks. Schorschbräu´s new beer isn´t finished yet completely and excels already at 43%. Sale will be starting in two weeks. I wonder when they start selling 100% alcohol as the world´s strongest beer...

"Available in your nearest Pharmacy"
[Image: 40dl.jpg]
Christian K.

No reconstruendum => No reconstruction.

Ut desint vires, tamen est laudanda voluntas.
After the end of Engel Baraurai I thought all was lost..but the indomidable Bavarians strike again!

Hail Bier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do not worry about 100% "Aquavit" is about to hit the limit and our tsipouro is going strong!

This is the greatest Bavarian contribution to civilization aftyer Weissbier

Carry on!!!!

Prost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Kind regards (Hicks!)
My gods Confusedhock: I'd read about the little competition going between BrewDog and Schorschbrau before. The strongest beers I've tasted before were on a drunken trip to Brussels, when we sampled such delights as Mort (ca. 12%) Delirium Tremens (ca. 11%) , and a Dutch named one which meant Headbanger - something kop? Needless to say, when we ended up in a bar serving the 'normal' but still powerful Stella Artois (5.2%), I accused the barmaid of watering down the beer! :oops: :mrgreen: I hate to think what would happen after a bottle of Sink The Bismarck. Confusedhock:
Ben Kane, bestselling author of the Eagles of Rome, Spartacus and Hannibal novels.

Eagles in the Storm released in UK on March 23, 2017.
Aguilas en la tormenta saldra en 2017.

www.benkane.net
Twitter: @benkaneauthor
Facebook: facebook.com/benkanebooks
amazing report Big Grin Really cool.
ALA I BATAVORUM
Beer rocks!
[Image: bier-im-kuhlschrank_a226210]
Says "That´s why beer is always in the fridge´s lowest shelf"
Christian K.

No reconstruendum => No reconstruction.

Ut desint vires, tamen est laudanda voluntas.
I knew there was a reason for putting it there! :lol:
Ben Kane, bestselling author of the Eagles of Rome, Spartacus and Hannibal novels.

Eagles in the Storm released in UK on March 23, 2017.
Aguilas en la tormenta saldra en 2017.

www.benkane.net
Twitter: @benkaneauthor
Facebook: facebook.com/benkanebooks
I just saw "quer" ......
....now this would be a worthwhile topic for our friend from Modern Drunkard Magazin ?!
link from old RAT /
link from old RAT
Like "Schorsch" put it: "Hello James, -- I'm back ". 8)
(BTW: A good idea for funny sim-games ? LEG V "alaudae" vs. Frankish Drinkers.At 43 % alcohol there's no need for drawing a single sword. :mrgreen: Schkoll, Miss Sophie :wink: .)

Greez

Simplex
Siggi K.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For all you nature lovers Aetius Helvius Merula 6 2,061 10-11-2007, 06:00 PM
Last Post: maius