Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gladiators Vs. Werewolves ...
We can't blame Hollywood for this one.

It is a small indie film. This was bound to happen eventually. I can only assume vampires will be next. Though if memory serves (and it sometimes doesn't) I think Hercules may have already fought with the undead.

In which case the next film will by Gladiators Vs. Zombies.

Lesbian Zombies...
Nazi Lesbian Zombies from the Future...
Starring Will Smith.

It will be a Box Office Hit to rival Avatar.

http://io9.com/5505088/gladiators-and-w ... l-and-more

Tip: I bet when you saw Gladiator you thought one thing was missing: werewolves.

Well, it's finally happened. m_faustus brought us news of the illustrious GLADIATORS V WEREWOLVES (I can only assume the capslock is mandatory), a little film whose description via this site reads as such:

AD 160. The Romans occupy Britain, and the great Hadrian's Wall divides the land, built to keep back the northern warrior tribes, and something far more dangerous; a clan of savage wolf-like creatures which roam the lowlands.
Word reaches Governor Flavius that the Emperor has decreed that new, more fearsome beasts should be captured for the games. The ambitious Governor, having heard rumours of the fierce wolf-beasts beyond the great wall, senses an opportunity to win favour with the Emperor and even a place in the senate.
The heroic Centurian, Titus, is tasked with hunting and trapping the wolf-creatures. Titus and his legionaries track the beasts to their mountain lair and discover a warrior clan who transform at will into mighty, armour clad werewolves. In a fierce battle, the beasts slaughter half of the legionaries. Titus and his surviving men escape and ensnare the pursuing werewolves.
The Governor is delighted he has his prized new fighting savages, but Titus realizes that anyone bitten by a werewolf is cursed to become one of their kind. He warns the Governor that the werewolves pose a grave threat if they increase their numbers. Titus's reward for challenging the Governor is to be stripped of his rank and thrown into the arena where the beasts' savagery will be tested.
Um, sign me up. In the words of m_faustus:

I am going to preemptively say that everyone on this board who says that they wouldn't see this movie is a liar.

:roll:

Narukami
David Reinke
Burbank CA
Only if it has lots of blood and maybe some interspecies sex. :roll:
"Fugit irreparabile tempus" (Irrecoverable time glides away) Virgil

Ron Andrea
looks FANTASTIC!!! Big Grin haha... i'm a big fan of bad cinema!!

There is a film called "Jesus Christ : Vampire Hunter" ... pretty terrible but sooooo bad its funny!

I think the zombie - roman things been done, not in movie... but by max brook in comic book form (author of the zombie survival guide)
[url:3qfspoxe]http://www.randomhouse.com/crown/recordedattacks/preview.html[/url] you can read the whole "zombie roman recorded attack" here.. Smile
Lucius Duccius Rufinus Aka Kevin Rhynas.

"Fortes fortuna adiuvat".
[url:10c24pem]http://www.ninthlegion.co.uk[/url]
[size=75:10c24pem](work in progress...)[/size]
Well, the gladiators should do all right as long as they use silver swords. Zombies, though, that's another matter. :lol:
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
[Image: pride_prejudice_zombies1w11.jpg?w=282&h=449]

Apparently, there's going to be a movie

Or, the unsurpassed classic, soon to be released:

[Image: pride-and-predator.jpg]
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Pride & Predator -- Perfect! That works on so many levels.

I only hope it is in IMAX 3D ... I'm going to pre-order my tickets right now :!:

Big Grin

Narukami
David Reinke
Burbank CA
^ reminds me to one of my own fakes

[Image: 1867342_5df0_625x1000.jpg]
--- Marcus F. ---
Quote:looks FANTASTIC!!! Big Grin haha... i'm a big fan of bad cinema!!

I think the zombie - roman things been done, not in movie... but by max brook in comic book form (author of the zombie survival guide)
[url:2ta0jlmy]http://www.randomhouse.com/crown/recordedattacks/preview.html[/url] you can read the whole "zombie roman recorded attack" here.. Smile

How did Hollywood miss this?

Someone needs to call the Scotts (either brother) or at least Will Smith -- here is their next hit. I know, it is only a few pages long, but they can expand that into a 3 hour epic. Look at how many films George Romero got out of his smple story for Night Of The Living Dead.

Besides, Hollywood just loves Zombies. Nazi Zombies. Nazi Lesbian Zombies. How can you go wrong? :roll:

:?

Narukami
David Reinke
Burbank CA
Dont forget this gem guys !!!

[Image: SurfNazisMustDie00.jpg]

M.VIB.M.
Bushido wa watashi no shuukyou de gozaru.

Katte Kabuto no O wo shimeyo!

H.J.Vrielink.
Damn Surf Nazis!

Of course, as we all know, in 1945 the Nazis went to the Moon...

Confusedhock:

Narukami
David Reinke
Burbank CA
[Image: lazaro_250.jpg]

And this one is a real book, based in another real and historic book from the Spanish Age of Gold: the "Lazarillo de Tormes" One of the first anti-heros, of picaresque or rascal nature.

Killing zombies was never easy
"the world if full bastards (some alive and some dead) "

And it has a bit of time travel, too... :roll:

No nazis, space creatures or lesbians, sorry Sad wink: :lol:
-This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how
sheep´s bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.
[Image: escudocopia.jpg]Iagoba Ferreira Benito, member of Cohors Prima Gallica
and current Medieval Martial Arts teacher of Comilitium Sacrae Ensis, fencing club.
Quote:Of course, as we all know, in 1945 the Nazis went to the Moon...

Yesyesyes.... can´t wait for that one! Big Grin

link from old RAT
Christian K.

No reconstruendum => No reconstruction.

Ut desint vires, tamen est laudanda voluntas.