Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling all psychic spoon-benders ....
Salve,

Here is a little beauty. Just when you though it was safe to go in the water ......

Uri is 'confident' of tracking down lost treasure on tiny Scottish isle
The Sunday Express (Scotland)*, 07/03/2010, p.16, Paula Murray
Uri Gellar, friend of Mohamed Al fayed, will begin a psychic hunt for Egyptian treasure off the Scottish Coast.

Excellent news! Britain is soon the host the greatest collection of ancient Egyptian sporks known to man.

Vale,

Celer.
Marcus Antonius Celer/Julian Dendy.
And it just gets better ............

Uri Geller to dowse for Egyptian treasure on Scots island
Sep 5 2009 Mark McGivern

PSYCHIC Uri Geller is planning to use a Y-shaped twig to find buried Egyptian treasure on a tiny Scots island.

Geller bought The Lamb, a rock off North Berwick in the Firth of Forth, for £30,000 in February.

He believes Tutankhamun's sister left treasure on the island.

And he says he'll search for it using dowsing - the use of a Y-shaped twig or rod to find buried gems, precious metal or water sources underground.

Geller, who believes The Lamb is linked to the pyramids at Giza, said: "I have a strong feeling there is treasure on the island.

"In the past I've located gold mines, jewellery, oil fields etc. It will be very easy for me to dowse The Lamb because it is so small.

"If I locate the treasure I will seek permission from the Scottish Government to excavate it. It is not the monetary value, it is the historical value that interests me.

"I'm planning to come in January with a boat load of about 50 people who want to join me."

Geller had hoped to take his pal Michael Jackson to The Lamb when the king of pop visited Britain for his comebacktour.

"If Michael had been alive I would have taken him there," he said. "He was very interested in the mysterious and the enigmatic.

"I'm just so eager to go myself.The Lamb has an amazing aura."

Geller believes there is treasure on The Lamb because of an ancient legend that Scotland got it's name from a sister of Tutankhamun called Scota. It's claimed Scota fell out with her father and fled Egypt to a group of windswept islands off the northwest coast of Europe.

The story says she brought the Stone of Destiny with her, and Scotland was named after her when she died.

Geller said: "I like to think that the first placed they moored was in the Firth of Forth, off Lamb island.

"This island has links to the pyramids, King Arthur, Robert the Bruce and the ancient Irish kings. It is one of the keystones to British mythology - I'm thrilled to be its owner."
Marcus Antonius Celer/Julian Dendy.
Cookoo!
Juan Santell, no Roman name yet. Picking a name is very important and something that should not be done hastily or without much thought.
Well some people have to go to great lenghts to get a little attention!
Maarten
...and since the trick he used to bend the spoons has been revealed, at least this time there won't be any room for stage magic tricks, one could conclude. Either there's hidden Egyptian treasure, or there isn't.

BTW, are there any evidences that Tut era Egyptians visited Scotland? or will this be the first proofs?
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Damn, my whole post lost in the ether...very spooky!!

Basic recap, bla-bla-bla Pytheas the Greek from Massallia, 300-odd bc first recorded mention of British Isles and possibly Iceland too
Spok bender says three hotspots on island whoo-hoo

Metal detector and boat on E-bay, and here I come!! :mrgreen: :roll:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:BTW, are there any evidences that Tut era Egyptians visited Scotland? or will this be the first proofs?

Probaby stopped in on their way to Ireland.....
[url:2ofy3iol]http://www.book-of-thoth.com/article1693.html[/url]
:twisted:
"Medicus" Matt Bunker

[size=150:1m4mc8o1]WURSTWASSER![/size]
Now I understand both the origins of the Irish High Kings AND where Tut's sister ended up. :roll: :wink:
Ben Kane, bestselling author of the Eagles of Rome, Spartacus and Hannibal novels.

Eagles in the Storm released in UK on March 23, 2017.
Aguilas en la tormenta saldra en 2017.

www.benkane.net
Twitter: @benkaneauthor
Facebook: facebook.com/benkanebooks