Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking 1 Reenactor for Event in San Francisco
Hi. I'm a publisher in the San Francisco Bay Area that will be launching a graphic novel for readers 12+. The graphic novel is based on the adventures of Paul of Tarsus, the Christian missionary who was a Roman citizen. You can see our teaser site here... http://www.paultarsustoredemption.com .

The event I am working on is our official launch party for the press, VIPs, and other guests including kids and their parents. It is scheduled for either late March or mid April. The event will be located in the San Francisco Bay Area.

I am seeking a reenactor who has a Roman officer's uniform based on the appropriate time period (33-36AD Judaea), since one of the main characters in the book is indeed a Roman officer. I need the reenactor to help suit up an actor whom I will hire. The reenactor should then hang around for 2-3 hours to answer any questions about the uniform or the Roman military to our guests. Uniform should include helmet and gladius. Reenactor will be fairly compensated for his work.

Please contact me at [email protected] if you are interested. Thank you so much.