Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
comprehensive history for post-404 to ~360-338
Thanks, all! I'm actually really glad to hear that there are enough to keep my occupied for a while! Big Grin

Quiton, as an (off-topic) aside, are you studying Ancient History in particular or History in general for your MA? I only ask because I'm always on the look out for graduate programs where I can entertain my love for all matters antique without committing to the four- to five-year Ph.D. track with all the appended Latin, Greek, French, and German. :?
[Image: RAT_signature2.png]
Lucius,

I'm working on an MA in History with a concentration in Ancient and Classical History at American Public University. If you have a chance, take a look at their website: [url:2zlh67to]http://www.apu.apus.edu/index.htm[/url]. The school is fully accredited and all classes are delivered online. I've found it both challenging and satisfying and have had some great professors who also teach at other institutions such as Yale, Harvard, the Naval War College. The only thing lacking is Classical languages. I'm hoping to work on those someday as well.