• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three of a kind
Please insert balls below:

[Image: BSAO070605600L.jpg]

After which you can pick up your medal here:

[Image: lg_07%20Temple%20of%20Vesta.JPG]

:mrgreen:

M.VIB.M.
Bushido wa watashi no shuukyou de gozaru.

Katte Kabuto no O wo shimeyo!

H.J.Vrielink.
Quote:Please insert balls below. After which you can pick up your medal here.
Yeouch -- I have decided to forego my award, and I suspect Jona will do likewise.
posted by Duncan B Campbell
https://ninth-legion.blogspot.com/
At times I have posted "three of a kind" but am somewhat disappointed as I am waiting for answers and search other interesting topics. I mostly have questions and love the feedback.

Has anyone ever seen the Guillotine made for clipping cigars? That would be perfect size for the above mentioned atrocities! Confusedhock: :twisted:
Craig Bellofatto

Going to college for Massage Therapy. So reading alot of Latin TerminologyWink

It is like a finger pointing to the moon. DON\'T concentrate on the finger or you miss all the heavenly glory before you!-Bruce Lee

Train easy; the fight is hard. Train hard; the fight is easy.- Thai Proverb
Quote:At times I have posted "three of a kind" but am somewhat disappointed as I am waiting for answers and search other interesting topics. I mostly have questions and love the feedback.

Has anyone ever seen the Guillotine made for clipping cigars? That would be perfect size for the above mentioned atrocities! Confusedhock: :twisted:

Nahhh, waaaaay too small mate. :wink: (The clippers, just to clarify that)
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
That depends on the size of cigars you buy. Big Grin
Craig Bellofatto

Going to college for Massage Therapy. So reading alot of Latin TerminologyWink

It is like a finger pointing to the moon. DON\'T concentrate on the finger or you miss all the heavenly glory before you!-Bruce Lee

Train easy; the fight is hard. Train hard; the fight is easy.- Thai Proverb