Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roman Army Talk T-shirts
Salvete,

A question for those who have experience with the Roman Army T-shirts that are sold by Cafepress.

http://www.cafepress.com/romanarmy/1810097

The size of the T-shirts is as follows:

Size Chest Length
Small 36" 27 1/8"
Medium 40" 28 1/8"
Large 44" 29 1/2"
X-large 48" 30 1/2"
2X-large 52" 31 1/2"
3X-large 56" 32 1/2"

Which size should people who fall in between two sizes choose? The size their measurements are closest too or always the larger size?

Thanks in advance.

Valete,
Jef Pinceel
a.k.a.
Marcvs Mvmmivs Falco

LEG XI CPF vzw
>Q SER FEST
www.LEGIOXI.be
Hi

I would suggest always going with the larger. Not sure why, just woman's intuition. Better an inch or so loose, than an inch or so tight, especially on a hot day

on another note, to whoever put the site up, and chance of getting the t-shirts issued in a woman's size? These ones are all normal men's shirt, and I know cafe press does women;s as well. I prefer curves to the straight up and down look and would love to get a shirt or two.

cheers

Jac

aka Jacqueline Cadwgan
Hi Jac
There are actually two t-shirts in women's size, one each in the 'hip&trendy' and 'logo apparel' section. I think we figured very few women would prefer to walk around with a Roman soldier on their chest.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Pity they dont have them in black..

M.VIB.M.
Bushido wa watashi no shuukyou de gozaru.

Katte Kabuto no O wo shimeyo!

H.J.Vrielink.
Quote:very few women would prefer to walk around with a Roman soldier on their chest
Kinkier things than that have been known to happen, Jasper.... :lol:
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Sure, but you have to be a very strong woman to do that... Not just a guy, but all the armor... :lol: :lol:
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roman Army Talk / romanarmy.com Conference caiusbeerquitius 35 16,338 10-09-2006, 05:43 PM
Last Post: Primvs Pavlvs