Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi guys, new member
Hey guys, glad to be on these forums. I have a question to start with!

So first off I am interested in became the Thracian type gladiator but I'm having a hard time finding the High Greaves, Curved Sica, and the Parmula (I believe it's called.) Does anyone know a good vendor that sells these? Also, are the Deepeeka Thracian I and Thracian II helmets accurate?
- Ryan
I wouldn't go with the Deepeeka helmets. They are no way useable for combat and I don't like some details on them either.

Christian Koepfer just did some development of the items you want to have. You should check his marketplace (Fabrica-augustana) for photos of the big greaves. I own a set of these and I like them. As far as I know the new thracian helmet isn't on his website/marketplace section yet, but I've seen promising picture. Also the sica and parmula are available through him, I believe.
ALA I BATAVORUM
Thanks for the info!
- Ryan
contact olaf on the forum for this, i've gotten mine from him too I got nice ocreas(bronze) and a sica. Very good quality both, making me a very very happy thraex XD
Polemarch of the Spartiates: Aegiadae

Hardwig
http://spartiates.agogeads.be
Yep, Olaf contacted me right away after I made this thread! Though I don't have the stuff yet, they do look very nice Big Grin
- Ryan