Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thanks to all
Last night I was again in Rome (lucky me!) and I thought about all you guys while I was sitting at a dinner table in Campo dei Fiori. If telepathy works then maybe you got my vibes around 9:45 PM Italian time. About a year ago I discovered on the web these roman army talks and forums. The friendly atmosphere, the interesting information and the stimulating and heated discussions and exchanges has rekindled an old passion of mine that had dwindled over the years due to lack of fuel. During these last trips to Rome I have found myself getting excited again, almost like a child, when I look at Trajan's column or Constatine's Arch (wow! You must go and see this one closely). I thank all of you for rekindling my passion (sounds like a love letter doesn't it?!).<br>
<p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub45.ezboard.com/ugoffredo.showPublicProfile?language=EN>goffredo</A> at: 6/13/01 2:43:50 pm<br></i>
Jeffery Wyss
"Si vos es non secui of solutio tunc vos es secui of preciptate."
Mi Amore! We love you too! Thanks for helping make RAT what it is, Goffredo...<br>
<br>
<br>
Jenny <p></p><i></i>
Cheers,
Jenny
Founder, Roman Army Talk and RomanArmy.com

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson
Salve,<br>
<br>
You are welcome. Over time you have started a great deal of interesting discussions on a wide range here and on other fora. Its most enjoyable to lock horns on our common pet subjects.<br>
<br>
Regards,<br>
<br>
Sander van Dorst <p></p><i></i>
Ahh...to dine al fresco at the Pantheon....E EM <p>"The Greeks invented logic but were not fooled by it."
- Eric Hoffer

</p><i></i>