Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Copies of Articles
Hello everyone!<br>
<br>
I've done some Spring cleaning and come up with a list of photocopied articles and references I can part with.<br>
<br>
(As soon as my Speidel's Roman Army Studies I arrives, I'll have a photocopy of that to give away as well -- but not yet! M )<br>
<br>
Email me at [email protected] if you would like any of these. First come, first served. Serious inquiries only, as I am paying postage.<br>
<br>
(1-5 are bound together and come as a unit. Others are separate.)<br>
<br>
1. Breeze, D.J. "Note on the titles optio and magister..." Britannia (1976 ).<br>
<br>
2. Davies, Roy. "The Roman military diet." Britannia (1971 ).<br>
<br>
3. Hassall, Mark. "Batavians and the Roman conquest of Britain." Britannia (1970 ).<br>
<br>
4. Crummy, P. "Colchester: fortress and colonia." Britannia (1977 ).<br>
<br>
5. Gudea, N. "Defensive system of Roman Dacia." Britannia (1979 ).<br>
<br>
6. Donaldson, G. "Signalling communications and the Roman imperial army." Britannia (1988 ).<br>
<br>
7. Baatz, Dietwulf. "Recent finds of ancient artillery." Britannia (1978 ).<br>
<br>
8. Kennedy, David. "Ala I and cohors I Britannica." Britannia (1977 ).<br>
<br>
9. Frere, S. S. "Hyginus and the first cohort." Britannia (1980 ).<br>
<br>
10. Dobson, Brian and J.C. Mann. "Roman army in Britain and Britons in the Roman army." Britannia (1973 ).<br>
<br>
11. Index of authors, from the Britannia consolidated index of vols. I-XXV (1970-94 ).<br>
<br>
12. Cheesman, G.L. Auxilia of the Roman Imperial Army. Oxford, 1914. Photocopy.<br>
<br>
Cheers!<br>
<br>
Jenny <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub45.ezboard.com/ujrscline.showPublicProfile?language=EN>JRSCline</A> at: 2/24/01 1:16:05 pm<br></i>
Cheers,
Jenny
Founder, Roman Army Talk and RomanArmy.com

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson
Hey Jennny...where'd you get your copy of Speidel's RAS (that one's on my list)?..Chuck <p></p><i></i>
The funny/sad thing is, I never did get Speidel I. Someone else beat me to it, even after I thought I had him in the bag. Oh well! So we're both on the hunt for a copy... race ya!<br>
<br>
Cheers,<br>
<br>
Jenny <p></p><i></i>
Cheers,
Jenny
Founder, Roman Army Talk and RomanArmy.com

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JSTOR now provides free access to old articles Alexandr K 6 3,092 09-13-2011, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Renatus
  Free journal articles (in Spanish) on ancient siege warfare Eleatic Guest 0 1,231 01-15-2010, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Eleatic Guest
  Free French Articles Francois 3 1,557 10-12-2008, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Francois