Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Useful link: Dialnet
As some questions arose in other thread I've decided to write this.

[Image: dialnet_2.gif]

Dialnet it's a free index of books articles, thesis, etc, from the La Rioja University in Spain. It's easy to use. First of all, set the language in the upper right tab (you can choose all the five official peninsular languages plus Romanian, English, Frech and German).

For example, here I've searched "segmentata":

[url:1perfmds]http://dialnet.unirioja.es/servlet/busquedadoc?db=1&t=segmentata&td=todo[/url]

The most interesting results are those that have a link to the whole article (marked with a reddish clickable "texto completo"). If not, sometimes a short summary is avalaible (reddish "resumen"). This is if Spanish is used, of course!

Names, magazines and so are clicable within the profile, so you´ll be able to access an index of all the numbers of that publication (example). The only "but" is that most of the articles are in Spanish, but some magazines (such as "Gladius") are multilingual, and are fully avalaible online.

I must remind that the login boxes in the upper part are to login and set a sistem of alerts, so you have an email when an article with a preset word (name, keyword, etc.) is added to the database, among other advanced features. If the article it's avalaible online, you'll be able to read it without registering.

Enjoy Big Grin
-This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how
sheep´s bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.
[Image: escudocopia.jpg]Iagoba Ferreira Benito, member of Cohors Prima Gallica
and current Medieval Martial Arts teacher of Comilitium Sacrae Ensis, fencing club.