Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Parazonium
Cool!

I see that. Note, though,t hat for instance where Akilles is offing the Amazon Queen, he HAS rings on both sides...

But I hadn';t noted that method of mounting, and I'll try it on the next blade... Aurora's xiphos is done, perhaps on that!
Qui plus fait, miex vault.
The point is,there are indeed rings in both sides,but they are two in one and two in the other side. In the bronze swords there were rings in both sides but it happened that those of the one side are broken.
Khaire
Giannis
Giannis K. Hoplite
a.k.a.:Giannis Kadoglou
a.k.a.:Thorax
[Image: -side-1.gif]
Right comment on the parazonium.
Bronze Age statues from Crete show a dagger tucked in the belt.

Kind regards
Hi !

I wonder what are the correct dimensions for this dagger. Can someone please tell me. I have an inquiry for this dagger, and would like to make it for our collection.

gagan
Quote:Hi !

I wonder what are the correct dimensions for this dagger. Can someone please tell me. I have an inquiry for this dagger, and would like to make it for our collection.

gagan

Hi Gagan,
Good idea :-) ) I am interested in this nice dager for my tribune impression.

vale and regards :-) )
Radka Hlavacova A.K.A Titvs Iventivs Martivs
Tesserarivs Legio IIII FF
Castra Romana, Czech republic
"Concordia militvm"
Can soemone with q copy of the Kunze book post a picture of a Roman military Parazonium?
Qui plus fait, miex vault.
Hmmm,

Now I am eyeing my Windlass Steelcrafts Pugio with suspicion!

"The men who once dwelled beneath the crags of Mt Helicon, the broad land of Thespiae now boasts of their courage"
Philiades

"So now I meet my doom. Let me at least sell my life dearly and have a not inglorius end, after some feat of arms that shall come to the ears of generations still unborn"
Hektor, the Iliad