Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roman Era Screenplay
I'm looking at writing a Roman era screenplay based around the life of Centurion Gaius Crastinus and the 10th Legion.
Before I commit I would like to hear any suggestions you all may have as to any events or characters I could include; or, if there are any other similar storylines I could choose to write my screenplay on. This is a long term project wich I hope to complete around April next year, so time is on my side. Any useful facts would be helpful. I have a good background knowledge on Gaius Crastinus as I have done a fair amount of research, but I bet there are folk out there on this forum who could add some really useful little gems.
Please help - post your comments now.... Smile
Quote:I'm looking at writing a Roman era screenplay based around the life of Centurion Gaius Crastinus and the 10th Legion.
Before I commit I would like to hear any suggestions you all may have as to any events or characters I could include; or, if there are any other similar storylines I could choose to write my screenplay on. This is a long term project wich I hope to complete around April next year, so time is on my side. Any useful facts would be helpful. I have a good background knowledge on Gaius Crastinus as I have done a fair amount of research, but I bet there are folk out there on this forum who could add some really useful little gems.
Please help - post your comments now.... Smile

Messalla Corvinus… (Valeria).

Perhaps an interesting speculation as to their role before Actium and after Actium. After Actium Messalla was caught by a celtiberan stirrup and dragged to death in the battle of the Medulas. However, the Romans rallied under Gaius and won the war (strength in numbers). Asturica Augusta becames his home; the movie ends as he crosses the patio of the birds and bear and on to the glory of the riches.
The remains of Messalla (or his funeraria) are in the museo del Prado.
Drank from the spring flowing today as it did yesterday
Why waist any time with faces of Eris?
The rebirth of Algea happens not in discussions but in rumble… Turning; revolutions.
I inspire myself in the poems of love; loving perfect kisses… incredible kisses
So I leave you with your progeny: Ignavia, Otia and Silentia.
Manuel.