Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discoverer of Varus battlefield to visit USA
Greetings! Thanks for your forum. There are some great discussions here!<br>
<br>
I wanted to let you know about one of our upcoming book releases that I think you will find of particular interest--The Quest for the Lost Roman Legions: Discovering the Varus Battlefield, by Major Tony Clunn.<br>
<br>
In 9 A.D., three Roman legions under Varus were slaughtered in a well-planned ambush by German troops led by Arminius (also known as Hermann). The Quest for the Lost Roman Legions describes Major Clunn’s hunt for and discovery of one of the western world’s most important battles.<br>
<br>
Major Clunn will be in the United States for a presentation/book signing tour this spring. He is speaking to German-American organizations, Roman reenactment groups, and at other various events throughout the country. To see more about The Quest for the Lost Roman Legions and view Major Clunn’s speaking schedule, please visit our website here www.savasbeatie.com/Lost%...gions.html<br>
<br>
Major Clunn will be speaking to Legio XX in the Washington D.C. area. Want him in your area too? Please let us know of your interest as soon as possible. We are looking forward to welcoming Major Clunn on his first trip to the US!<br>
<br>
Sarah Stephan<br>
[email protected] <br>
www.savasbeatie.com <br>
<p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p200.ezboard.com/bromanarmytalk.showUserPublicProfile?gid=sarah805>Sarah805</A> at: 2/25/05 4:08 am<br></i>
p200.ezboard.com/fromanar...1227.topic <p></p><i></i>
RESTITVTOR LIBERTATIS ET ROMANAE RELIGIONIS

DEDITICIVS MINERVAE ET MVSARVM

[Micha F.]
Ah, thank you. You can also find out some more background info about the book here:<br>
<br>
p200.ezboard.com/fromanar...=461.topic<br>
<br>
Thanks,<br>
Sarah <p></p><i></i>

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Discoverer of Varus battlefield to visit USA Sarah 2 1,190 04-08-2005, 09:19 PM
Last Post: Sarah
  Discoverer of Varus Battlefield has new book / Visits USA Anonymous 12 4,106 01-28-2005, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Robert Vermaat