Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scottish Group
Quote:Matt. I think there is a problem where many people in the UK want to consider themselves as English or Scottish and indeed Welsh, however I tend to think that these are many who would take the Great out of Britain. I myself come from that part of Britain between the Scottish boarder and the river Tyne known as GEORDIE LAND otherwise known as Gods' Country.

Then there are some of us over here who consider themselves to be Greek Gods!!! 8) although there are others who would say we are just 'goddamn greeks' :lol: :lol:

Hopefully you can make it to our event fhaggis. The more bodies the better!
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Hi

Sorry for the late reply, been away. Anyway cheers for all the help, really appreciate it
Francis Aitken
Hi WE would really like to see you up here
We are a friendly Bunch who are a relatively new group
The Antonine are an established group and have a problem with you being amember of another group whereas we are the Ninth in Scotland but members of the fourteenth in England
Ring me on 01224 680918
We even get to sleep in a Round house up here!
Gaius Julius promethius Miccinius - Legionary XIIII (RMRS)

Gaius Julius Promethius Miccinius - Centurion VIIII (Beyond the northern frontier)

"The Eyes see everything" - "Even what the brain is thinking"
Steve Eckersley
Quote:Hi WE would really like to see you up here
We are a friendly Bunch who are a relatively new group
The Antonine are an established group and have a problem with you being amember of another group whereas we are the Ninth in Scotland but members of the fourteenth in England
Ring me on 01224 680918
We even get to sleep in a Round house up here!

We would never dream of doing things like that really! :mrgreen:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel