Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Journal of a rag-tag roman legion
I got the idea from another forum so here it is a journal written from the point of view of some rag-tag roman minatures

(The words are very clear and consise)

Legate Gauis Marcellius Antonius writing

Mithras this a honkin' big pin what [i]idiot
decided that pins should be ten feet tall? anyway the legion is very... diverse however the Emperor got a centurion he's somewhat old (Early sixties) however he pushed a Chatti champion off the bookshelf (The barbarian started making elephant jokes) where he got stepped on by the emperor, mabye the emperor isn't so bad after all despite the fact he's the size of a bloody seige tower, the chatti champion is currently waiting for a new pair of legs while the centurion is busy flicking his nose which looks somewhat flat now (Must not laugh in front of troops)

Later that day

The speculator found two giant boxes one is smaller than the other both have glass screens that have a strange variety of colors behind them the smaller one is connected via a pipe of some sorts to a large rectangle that emits a strange whirring noise which caused the prefect of the alae's horse to panic and it threw the prefect into a white ceramic vat (which said Worlds greatest uncle on the side, in large red letters) full of this strange hot tar like substance where presumably he drowned (I got his horse hee hee, oops)

(The letters have been cut into the paper with some sort of sharp instrument)

Wulfa the goth clibanarius reporting

Today we found a book with several mosiacs that featured a small blond moustashieod celt and he had a winged helmet that made him look like he had his head up a birds- (Writing is very curvy and gothic) word deemed innapropriate

- Long live the emperor (The real one, not siege tower dude)

Damn Arcani, anyway I found the mosaic books very entertaining (But i liked the one with the Black clad man who was afraid of bats, however the legate flew into rage had all the mosaics of bird celt crucified, beheaded, drowned in the vat of black crap and burned, we found this device that has long tube and a trigger that produces a tongue of flame

[/i]
Writing is very clear and concise

MWHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! The barbarians burn! they are now molten, vaguely human shaped pillars of of... I don't wax mabye? that the device that produces a tongue of flame is mine now mine my own my precious (The emperor was watching an moving (In more ways then one) mosaic on the big color screen (After a long debate thats what we decided to call it) that had something to do with hairy footed men called Hobbitii a ring and a giant eye that was on fire and a pale... thing? that said my precious a lot) Burn chatti burn! ah ha ha ha! ohh look at that one his clothing is made from a ceramic that the- (oh hell I'll just call him tower) anyway tower calls it green stuff and once it got hot his clothing fell off and a rather sensitive part of his antomy got burned Heh heh heh look at him jump into the vat of black stuff oh what a tragedy he didn't know it was still hot (Evil laughter)
[size=200:ozahx1py]?[/size]What?
Christian K.

No reconstruendum => No reconstruction.

Ut desint vires, tamen est laudanda voluntas.
Quote:[size=200:3jgb21z8]?[/size]What?

YUP thats exactly what i was thinking!
AKA Travis S.
Sad It's a journal written from the point of view of some roman minatures
Quote:Sad It's a journal written from the point of view of some roman minatures
well that you had better said in the first place :wink:
[size=85:2j3qgc52]- Carsten -[/size]
I'm very sorry I'll fix it

There fixed it Smile
(Writing is very curvy and gothic)

Arcani reporting

I think the legate has gone mad he's hogging the (We heard tower call it a lighter) lighter and torching anything that moves... oh well mabye he'll run out of fuel... mabye.

(Writing is clear and italicsized)

Centurion Gaius Marcius the first reporting

Tower came home today from a place he calls hell, he was rather puzzled at the fate of his babarians, but that was nothing compared to his suprise when he found the Prefect of the alae in his vat of black stuff the prefect survived but the black stuff striped away his paint job, Tower repainted him but the prefect will not sit still! he's driving me insane what's even worse is trying to understand him, as he talks (If you can call it that) faster than my horse can run, was it the black stuff? if so I wan't some!

(Writing is shaky and hastily written)

Alae prefect Titus Aurelius Publius reporting

I survived the vat of black stuff my god it was wonderful and now I have a new paint job I look rather smart if I do say myself now if only I could stop moving and talk normally! Good news the legate (After watching Tower at the small box which we learned is called a monitor, the giant flat thing is a keyboard, the big rectangle is a computer, and the pipes are wires) he's trained his horse to trot on the keyboard... Then he discovered something called world of warcraft he hasn't left since and that was six hours ago.
Still I don't get it. That's mainly because I can't properly read your texts. I'm not a native-speaker, so it's difficult to follow if there are long-drawn-out passages with no punctuation, some slang and a lot of thoughts thrown together. Were did the idea come from?
Tilman
I got the inspiration from some other forum who's name I don't remember