Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Europa Universalis 3
Does anyone here play EU3 or Rome? I play EU3 and I've had rather nice empires with Austria, Brandenburg and Mecklenburg. At the moment I'm playing as Saxony and I've conquered parts of Germany and Genova and Tuscany, but because of constant wars I have inflation at about 70% Big Grin
I'll post pictures soon.

[Image: eu3game2008112716594641cq7.jpg]
I started from this....

[Image: eu3game2008112716585949lz8.jpg]
and now I'm like this.

[Image: eu3game2008112717011947ze3.jpg]
Saxony.

Links:
Europa Universalis: Rome
http://www.paradoxplaza.com/rome/
Europa Universalis 3
http://www.europauniversalis3.com/
Topi-Veli
Salus Rei publicae summa lex tibi esto
Since there was a limit of 3 picture per post, I'll post rest of the pictures here.

[Image: eu3game2008112717010919ej8.jpg]
The Italian territories, acquired from Venice in the 2nd & 3rd war of Austrian aggression.

[Image: eu3game2008112717012653fh4.jpg]
My nemesis, Kingdom of Austria (along with the rest of the European powers)

[Image: eu3game2008112717021134sh9.jpg]
Some statistics.
Topi-Veli
Too bad it does not have a battle sequence like RTW though.
It is quite interesting. I have only played the Rome version though.
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:Too bad it does not have a battle sequence like RTW though.
It is quite interesting. I have only played the Rome version though.
Yeah a battle sequence would be nice, but when you have a huge colonial empire it would get a bit complicated to fight all your battles. But the diplomacy aspect is well done, and there are also many ways to win.
Topi-Veli
Yep- I used to play that too, but I don't have time for playing anymore because my other projects take all my time (I'm currently building a metalframed ballista- that's about 40 km from your home btw). Good campaing going on there, I see... Smile
Juuso Laasonen
Quote:Yep- I used to play that too, but I don't have time for playing anymore because my other projects take all my time (I'm currently building a metalframed ballista- that's about 40 km from your home btw). Good campaing going on there, I see... Smile
A ballista that's cool Big Grin

[Image: eu3game2008113013251451sp3.jpg]
The Great Saxon empire has grown in 14 years, the heresy has grown larger and it has consumed our once so noble ally, the kingdom of Mecklenburg. They showed their true nature by attacking our ally Utrecht, Utrecht was annexed by Mecklenburg but they paid a price for their actions. Glorious Saxon armies rampaged through their lands, and two provinces were gained in this war.

Also a war against our nemesis, the kingdom of Austria was waged. In the peace treaty the territories of Bavaria were gained.

My next plans will be to gain a casus belli against Sicily, Savoy, Austria, Venice or Mecklenburg. Burgundy is scary too, they are allied with Lithuania, if they decide to attack me I'm a goner.
Topi-Veli