Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most stupid questions
Quote:
Gaius Julius Caesar:1z307ht4 Wrote:Right, so which image is MB? The distinguished one or the younger spectacled one....? :?

And therein lies the essential mystery, my friends, and perhaps we will never know. Actually, the grey-haired bloke was me in July 2004 on the day I got my wings (immediately after landing, in fact) having soloed in this. Andante cropped the original image quite heavily. No idea who the bloke with glasses is, though ;-) )

Mike Bishop

Nice.....flying has always been a dream for me...

The young guy looks familiar for some reason..... :? roll:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:In a Pub, the night before an event...
"are you some kind of Cult?"

At the last event, while the bacon was sizzling in the frying pan over the fire...." Are you actually cooking?"

"Is that real food" i think was another question... Oh dear

"the romans didnt have frying pans or pots"

Umm... ayee... ok
Lucius Duccius Rufinus Aka Kevin Rhynas.

"Fortes fortuna adiuvat".
[url:10c24pem]http://www.ninthlegion.co.uk[/url]
[size=75:10c24pem](work in progress...)[/size]
I have to say Mick and Byron that after 22years in the RAF, I always used to say that if the lord had mean't us to fly he would have given us wings, Then if he had mean't us to fly at night he would have given us eyes as big as dustbin lids.
Brian Stobbs
:lol:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel