Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TERMINALIA Florida Event looking for all Romans
Be sure to get your name and approximate arrival times to Paul or John ASAP. Emails are in their posts above or ont he www.terminalia.net website.

Hope to see you guys on the shores of the lake!

Rusty
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ARMOR do not let that stop you. We will have about 12 full sets of gear coming to be used as loaner kit. Come out, camp, play, anf fight for Rome!!!
Will you all be there through Sunday? I am planning to come down Sunday if I cannot switch work on Saturday.

Unfortunately I dont think I will be dressing up as I literally have nothing, I was in the process of getting ready to buy the beginnings of my Kit and then got hit with the holiday expenses and new semester charges. SO I have not gotten anything, YET!

I still am coming and do hope to meet you there. Will anyone be selling some used pieces? I may be interested in a few used items, as I am trying to put together a little something as student friendly(financially speaking) as possible. Just the basics, Gladius, Helm, Seggy or Hamata. The others I hope to order or make myself.

Oh and this is Decimus Claudius Drusus from Florida, just wasn't able to switch my password over after the change.
Travis Satterfield
Formerly Decimus Claudius Drusus screen name
Yes, we'll be there sunday, and we will have enough for you to dress out as well, and indeed, we have some used or new scratch and dent stuff that will be there with SOTW.

Hope you make it out!
That's excellent news, thank you Rusty. See you there.
Travis Satterfield
On the way to Terminalia! See you there!
Rusty, Paul, et Alia,

Thanks for coming down. It was great to show my kids their ancestors. Now the images will stick with them when I read them "bedtime" stories from Plutarch. :wink:
Paul M. Bardunias
MODERATOR: [url:2dqwu8yc]http://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/viewtopic.php?t=4100[/url]
A Spartan, being asked a question, answered "No." And when the questioner said, "You lie," the Spartan said, "You see, then, that it is stupid of you to ask questions to which you already know the answer!"
Yes, thank you for coming down and putting up an impressive display. It was nice to meet you, Rusty. I got myself a nice new pompeii gladius form you so thanks again. Next time I am dressing up.

Oh and the guy from Leg X. Was his name Tom? Is he on this site?
Travis Satterfield
Hello everyone,

Thank you so much for an awesome weekend and a great event!
I wish many more people get to experience history firsthand as we did.

Rusty, Paul, John, Gary Thank you and I look forward to
joining and helping make Legio X a reality here in South Florida!

Danny