Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
depeeka as display at Romandays
With all the folks coming to Romandays sept 26-28, would Depeeka consider putting on a display of it's new line? Not selling actually, as Lawrensnest eg would be there, but for showing off to the reenactors/public. This avoids any vendor fees since you're not selling anything. Depeeka does have a warehouse in the northern Virginia area.

If it works, this could be a feature at other Roman events; display of latest vendor developments. Could get feedback too.
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?
I would suggest that rather than posting the question here, you need to contact the US distributor directly.
Yes, but consider that this isn't a sales job, but more like an exposition that would benefit everyone who normally can't see any of this stuff before they buy it. Even our vendors can't bring an entire product line. If this works, other events might be able to get Depeeka or others to bring their product lines for display.
Richard Campbell
RAT member #6?
but then again you should email deepeeka/Gagan, and not mention it here, i guess.
ALA I BATAVORUM
This is probably better as an event thread. Sorry to muddle it.

Anyway, seems like Depeeka may be interested; generally then, may be something to be copied for other events.
Richard Campbell
RAT member #6?
Sam set up in mobile and was slated to come to Charlotte to do just this, he brought some new and old stuff to display. May be willing to do it since he had to cancel charlotte too. Shoot me an email offline and I will give you his email addy.
Quote:Sam set up in mobile and was slated to come to Charlotte to do just this, he brought some new and old stuff to display. May be willing to do it since he had to cancel charlotte too. Shoot me an email offline and I will give you his email addy.

In Mobile I helpled Sam set up and kept an eye on his gear overnight while watching LaWren's. I believe we are stopping at the Warehouse on the way down, but if anyone is contacting him please let him know I am willing to do the same again if needed.
P. Clodius Secundus (Randi Richert), Legio III Cyrenaica
"Caesar\'s Conquerors"
Sam did show up all days, had a great time, and wants to do RD again. He even brought bagels and doughnuts on Sunday. He thinks the GMU location for RD is ideal, being central in Fairfax County.
Richard Campbell
RAT member #6?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  launching Romandays.org richsc 4 2,213 03-30-2006, 02:43 AM
Last Post: richsc