Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this a 1st/2nd century sword
Steve you still have NOT disclosed the whereabouts of this artefact to us.

M.VIB.M.
Bushido wa watashi no shuukyou de gozaru.

Katte Kabuto no O wo shimeyo!

H.J.Vrielink.
Quote:Steve you still have NOT disclosed the whereabouts of this artefact to us.

M.VIB.M.

Sorry, but I can’t say. Its not illegal though.
Steve
Thats enough for me to leave this discussion.

M.VIB.M.

H.J.Vrielink.
Me too. Don't like this sort of attitude. Should have been said first. When detailed answers are given in good faith, a 'not illegal but...' sentence is not what I expected.
http://www.romanarmy.com/rat/viewtopic.php?t=24141
Steve
Quote from Vortigern:

Hi Steve. I hear you and I share your sentiments. However, I do hope that you realise that you are part of the problem. You ask for information from others but when push comes to shove you refrain from sharing. I believe that's why the members who pulled out of the discussion acted like they did.

and that is the reason I will stay away from your postings from now on, period.

M.VIB.M.

H.J.Vrielink.
Alright, everyone relax. Steve, if someone wishes to pull out of a discussion then they may do so. They have as much right to that action as you do. There is no need to compound the problem by making a seperate post about RAT's openess when in actuality you were the one keeping information to yourself.

It would have been in the better interest of this thread if you explained your actions here instead of detailing them as you did in OT. Besides, there are probably a lot of people scratching their heads at your OT topic (I was one) and don't know what the entire story is. I don't feel that is right, to garner support from people who haven't had a chance to see for themselves what exactly is going on. It can be misleading, and that simply isn't fair to the other members here.

Legion: TBD
Quote:Alright, everyone relax. Steve, if someone wishes to pull out of a discussion then they may do so. They have as much right to that action as you do. There is no need to compound the problem by making a seperate post about RAT's openess when in actuality you were the one keeping information to yourself.

It would have been in the better interest of this thread if you explained your actions here instead of detailing them as you did in OT. Besides, there are probably a lot of people scratching their heads at your OT topic (I was one) and don't know what the entire story is. I don't feel that is right, to garner support from people who haven't had a chance to see for themselves what exactly is going on. It can be misleading, and that simply isn't fair to the other members here.

Having posted in the other thread, now that I read this I agree with Magnus. It is unfair to complain about withholding information when you are withholding information. May I suggest that you approach Jasper and confidentially let him know the reasons why you are withholding the information? In that way, he can support your stance and at least people will know that the reason is justified.
Ian (Sonic) Hughes
"I have described nothing but what I saw myself, or learned from others" - Thucydides, Peloponnesian War
"I have just jazzed mine up a little" - Spike Milligan, World War II

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sword, I century AD Bruno Bazzani 44 16,249 12-08-2015, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Bruno Bazzani
  3rd century Roman sword hilt (?) jho 24 6,831 11-24-2011, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Crispvs
  Sword, I century AD: a new photograph ! Bruno Bazzani 41 9,618 12-01-2008, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Bruno Bazzani