Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to get a gallic h/g type helmet?
Hi there!

I wonder where to get a good quality "gallic type" helmet? Deepeeka bowls are badly shaped so they are no option for me Cry ....
Virilis / Jyrki Halme
PHILODOX
[Image: fectio.png]
Quote:Hi there!

I wonder where to get a good quality "gallic type" helmet? Deepeeka bowls are badly shaped so they are no option for me Cry ....

How much are you willing to spend, Jyrki?
Jef Pinceel
a.k.a.
Marcvs Mvmmivs Falco

LEG XI CPF vzw
>Q SER FEST
www.LEGIOXI.be
Quote:
Virilis:3ppg5qxl Wrote:Hi there!

How much are you willing to spend, Jyrki?

Well, something like 600-700 euro`s? I know some wonderful reconstructions which are much more costly but you can always dream :wink: ...
Virilis / Jyrki Halme
PHILODOX
how about u send me 700 euro's Jyrki and I'll just send u a piece of crap Wink heheheheh good luck with your search Smile
Tiberius Claudius Lupus

Chuck Russell
Keyser,WV, USA
[url:em57ti3w]http://home.armourarchive.org/members/flonzy/Roman/index.htm[/url]
Dean Cunningham might be able to make a Gallic helmet to size for you for that price. One with real enamel will be more costly but I think one of the Gallic types without enamel will be in that price range. My Gallic H with enamel was made for me by Dean and it's the best helmet I have. I send you a PM.

Vale,
Jef Pinceel
a.k.a.
Marcvs Mvmmivs Falco

LEG XI CPF vzw
>Q SER FEST
www.LEGIOXI.be
Thanks Chuck & Jef, you are ever so "helpful" :twisted: ...
Virilis / Jyrki Halme
PHILODOX

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What type of Montefortino Helmet is suitable for Late Republic/Gallic Wars period? Corvus 4 777 11-13-2021, 11:23 AM
Last Post: Corvus
  Agen-Port Gallic type B question Dean Cunningham metalsmit 15 4,334 11-11-2012, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Dean Cunningham metalsmit
  My new Gallic helmet! LUCIUS ALFENUS AVITIANUS 16 3,667 06-23-2009, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Lucius Petilius Remo