Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone in/near Winnipeg, MB, Canada?
Hey all.

Title says it all really, my partner is starting her PhD in the fall term so we are both moving to Winnipeg for the duration. It's back home for her but a big move for me, wondered if there was anyone in the vicinity?

(I know Titus Petronicus Graccus is that way but i haven't seen him online for a while).

Cheers
N.
Hmmm, you might find some prairie dogs to chum about with out there, mate.....not sure if people have settled there yet Tongue P P Just kidding...

Hope you enjoy living in Canada, Nathan, just remember, we drive on the right side of the roadover there...just in case you get sleepy.... :wink:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Best of luck with the move mate!!Its a big undertaking no doubt
Out of sight of subject shores, we kept even our eyes free from the defilement of tyranny. We, the most distant dwellers upon earth, the last of the free, have been shielded till today by our very remoteness and by the obscurity in which it has shrouded our name.
Calgacus The Swordsman, Mons Grapius 84 AD.

Name:Michael Hayes
I'm in Vancouver, but that's not exactly 'near' Winnipeg- there are a couple of members in Alberta IIRC, and certianly some in southern Ontario, but I don't know of any prairie Romans... unfortunately.
See FABRICA ROMANORVM Recreations in the Marketplace for custom helmets, armour, swords and more!
Cheers guys, Matt do you do custom lorica for prarie dogs by any chance?

Looks like i may have to kick events into touch for a few years (i have a vague inkling of the sheer scale of Canada, popping to Vancouver for a weekend event might be pushing it Smile ), ah well gives me time to make shiny things i guess.

N.