Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sacrificial place!
Howdy rangers!

After some sweaty arrow shooting & couple of beers I decided to make a "sacrificial place" at our summer house (a bit anachronistic, coolus and francisca in happy communion) but anyway, it seemed like a good idea at the time :roll: ...

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd27 ... lplace.jpg
Virilis / Jyrki Halme
PHILODOX
[Image: fectio.png]
Creepy.........whats that wig-wam in the back ground.... Confusedhock: :wink:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:Creepy.........whats that wig-wam in the back ground.... Confusedhock: :wink:

You are pretty close, Byron 8) ! It is a wooden structure we made trying to imitate the "kota" tent (of the last nomads of the europe, the lapps). It is as old as "the sauna" and we usually make some food there over the fire and it is especially nice in winter...
Virilis / Jyrki Halme
PHILODOX
I was thinking that....I am often reminded of the Native americans when I see pictures of Scyhthians on horse back......here is another similarity... 8)
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Jyrki is actually part Souix and Blackfoot!
"...quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."

a.k.a. Paul M.
Quote:Jyrki is actually part Souix and Blackfoot!

I have always suspected that my father is Engelbert Humperdinck. Btw Paul, don`t break uncooked eggs :wink: ...
Virilis / Jyrki Halme
PHILODOX