Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are people still at it?
Well its almost a year i think since the last post here,im a newbie to this forum and im wondering if people are still playing RTW/RTR?
If so which version/s?
I have RTR Platinum v1.9.....
<a class="postlink" href="http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/4889/rtrromeyl4dg1.jpg">http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/4889 ... yl4dg1.jpg
Jason V.Oakley
I've been wondering too... I suppose lots of people here still play it (as I do, but Roma Surrectum (<<<play this, reeeeaaally good)).
Valete,
Titvs Statilivs Castvs - Sander Van Daele
LEG XI CPF
COH VII RAET EQ (part of LEG XI CPF)

MA in History
[size=150:1zo4xfaw]Roma Serrectum is THE mod!!![/size]
Quintus
AKA Guido Aston

[size=100:2nyk19du]The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it. [/size]
Thucydides (471 BC - 400 BC)
personally i think INVASIO BARBARORUM is the dogs b......s
Alex
Welll the only mod other than RTR I can get to work is RS....so, for me, it is the Dogs Dangly Bits..... :lol:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
ooow oooow! i need to play this but havent a clue about the mods
:o
Arbeia the Great
Michael Davidson

Hic nemo est quin Romam amet
I've been playing RTW since day one. RTR since I found out about it. My game I'm playing now... I own most of the top half of the map and am moving towards the South (cleaning up the Macedonians).
"It is the brave man\'s part to live with glory, or with glory die."
- Nomen: (T.J. Young)
Yeah i played it without mods from day 1, i stopped playing campaign as it was far to easy and multiplayer started to become the same way. Empire is the dogs bollocks,shame its a different era.
Arbeia the Great
Michael Davidson

Hic nemo est quin Romam amet