Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In a dark wood...
I´m walking in a unknown dark green forest, in a foreign country which I don´t know very much. I´m afraid the place it´s getting darker, and the sun it´s going over...the old trees creack in the dark, when the wind moves them. Dark shades crosses the sky. The ravens seems restless.

The bright white garlic flowers I´ve got in my left hand smell intensely. The hammer hanging from my belt gives me a heavy sensation of security, but not enough, I´m afraid...I hold the stake I have on my right hand stronger. I wish I had taken more...but I cannot go back.

I must find it before light goes, or it will be impossible for me...

Suddely, a voice behind me says:

-Have you found the point number 34? The plan says that it´s in this side of the road. We must find, mark, and measure it soon, or we´ll must come back tomorrow...

Yipes. Sometimes the real life it´s strange... :roll: like yesterday...
-This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how
sheep´s bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.
[Image: escudocopia.jpg]Iagoba Ferreira Benito, member of Cohors Prima Gallica
and current Medieval Martial Arts teacher of Comilitium Sacrae Ensis, fencing club.
Ahhh...the adventurous life of a surveyor!

Legion: TBD
Well, what happened is better than if it would have appeared Magnus' avatar there... :lol:

Predator is one core of my fears since I saw the movie being a child...
Javier Sánchez

"A tomb now suffices him for whom the whole world was not sufficient"
[Image: 76946975ce3.png]
LOL, at first I thought you were describing a dream in which you were Abraham Van Helsing, looking for the un-dead as they sleep by day Big Grin Then I read the last paragraph.
---AH Mervla, aka Joel Boynton
Legio XIIII, Gemina Martia Victrix
All of this came after thinking what a "plain" situation was for a book or a movie...so typical :roll:

I "forget" :twisted: writing of the swans in the lakes, the frogs singing, the flowers everywhere in the green grass, the kids hunting frogs, the sun shining in the sky of the early spring et al. :roll:

But all writers must cheat a little. :wink:
-This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how
sheep´s bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.
[Image: escudocopia.jpg]Iagoba Ferreira Benito, member of Cohors Prima Gallica
and current Medieval Martial Arts teacher of Comilitium Sacrae Ensis, fencing club.