Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chatroom
Now I see more and more RAT-ers on various IM clients, perhaps it's good to post a reminder that we have a working chatroom on IRC.<br>
For those who have an IRC client, like mIRC, you can find us on: server: irc.webmaster.com, port: 6667, group: #RomanArmyTalk. Don't have a client? No problem, use this link.<br>
<p>Greets<BR>
<BR>
Jasper</p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub45.ezboard.com/bromanarmytalk.showUserPublicProfile?gid=jasperoorthuys>Jasper Oorthuys</A> at: 4/19/03 1:10:30 pm<br></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Great if the uni firewall hadn't blocked IRC clients, and ICQ for that matter... <p></p><i></i>
In the name of heaven Catiline, how long do you propose to exploit our patience..
Doesn't it work via the website either? <p>Greets<BR>
<BR>
Jasper</p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Well, thanks to Ezboard, we now have a chatroom on this board. Simply click the link at the top of the RAT homepage and you're in! <p>Greets<BR>
<BR>
Jasper</p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
No doesn't work through the weblink<br>
i'll try the ezboard chatroom <p></p><i></i>
In the name of heaven Catiline, how long do you propose to exploit our patience..
It may have problems with firewalls, or browser configuration. It does not say if it uses Java or ActiveX controls. <p>Richard Campbell, Legio XX<br>
<br>
</p><i></i>
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?
It's a java problem. I'm just not sure what exactly yet. <p></p><i></i>
Hi<br>
<br>
Does anyone every actually chat in the above chatroom?<br>
<br>
Wendy <p></p><i></i>
I think we have to get used to it being there. As I mentioned, it's persistent so even if you when you leave RAT it sticks around.<br>
It is beta too, and I think it needs an 'away from computer' indicator. <p>Richard Campbell, Legio XX<br>
<br>
</p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub45.ezboard.com/bromanarmytalk.showUserPublicProfile?gid=richsc@romanarmytalk>RichSC</A> at: 11/9/02 11:24:32 pm<br></i>
Richard Campbell
RAT member #6?
Rich, some people are having the odd problem with the chat room, like being able to see other people. Ask Jasper... <p><br>
Magnus/Matt<br>
Optio<br>
Legio XXX "Ulpia Victrix" </p><i></i>
It might actually be pre-beta, more alpha in construction. I think they have quite a ways to go to recreate AIM, ICQ, Jabber, etc. <p>Richard Campbell, Legio XX<br>
<br>
</p><i></i>
Richard Campbell
RAT member #6?
Ok, it's not very handy to change the topmost post.<br>
The chatroom is now on the RA domain: [url=http://www.romanarmy.com/Content/Miscellanii/Miscellaneous_Main/rachat/rachat.htm" target="top]www.romanarmy.com/Content/Miscellanii/Miscellaneous_Main/rachat/rachat.htm[/url] <p>Greets<br>
<br>
Jasper</p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trapped in chatroom Gaius Decius Aquilius 2 990 05-14-2006, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Praefectusclassis
  Chatroom works! Praefectusclassis 15 4,250 04-18-2002, 04:51 AM
Last Post: Anonymous