Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has this happened to you???
It´s the path you started years ago...At the begining, you trust the Osprey (or another) books (or drawings) as a Sacred Books...without reserves.

And time later yo began to encounter fails, try different solutions,make antother replicas, do your own research...

It´s not a matter of being more sure about things (most of us, after thinking, reading, and speaking, are less sure every day about some things...), it´s about the way you´ve walked to be where you are now, the people you have meet, and the moments (and events) you have enjoyed :wink:

PS: Dear Osprey books writers and drawers who are reading this, it´s only one example. :roll: We all love you books and colourful drawings (and if you say not, LIAR! :twisted: )

BTW; my fist sentence in German was :
"I´m sorry to all of you for arriving class late".
Punctuality wasnt´a cliché with our German (and Germany-born) teacher :lol:

As I started learning English, Basque and Spanish too young, I don´t remember what was my first ones...but once in Manchester, while I was 8, I was screaming "I´M HUNGRY!"

Thanks, to the fluffy green Muzzy... :roll:
-This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how
sheep´s bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.
[Image: escudocopia.jpg]Iagoba Ferreira Benito, member of Cohors Prima Gallica
and current Medieval Martial Arts teacher of Comilitium Sacrae Ensis, fencing club.
Gaivs Antonivs Satvrninvs wrote:
Quote:"

First there is a scutum
Then there is no scutum
Then there is.

This reminds me of the Donovan song. Smile

You are correct sir, and for good reason too. :wink:

The first phrase we learned in Beginning Japanese 1:

Moo iti-do itte kudasai. Please say it again.

Absolutely essential for those of us who are, shall we say, "language challenged.' :oops:

Narukami
David Reinke
Burbank CA
Quote:When I was learning Korean, the first phrase I learned was to order a bottled beer; after hello, good-bye and thank you.

V/r
Mike
Typical GI. I can get (4 things) in Japanese, Vietnamese, Spanish. You learn the "critical" phrases!!!

Dennis Skea
Celtus Barbaricus
(Dennis Skea)