Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US LEGIONS TRAVEL TO BULGARIA IN JUNE
Well at least there will be at least one fellow Roman citizne female going besides me. Don't forget there's always a good woman behind a good Roman solider or emperor :lol:
Julia Cassia
aka Julie Brooks
La Wren\'s Nest
Actually, if I'm counting correctly, there will be 3 women from Legio VI. It's nice to know that there will be others there too. I'm very much looking forward to meeting and talking (as best I can) with the ladies who will be attending.
Aelia Domita Paulina
aka La Martos
Praetor, Legio VI VPF
CA, USA[/url]
At least there will be some people there who speak English. It ought to be pretty interesting. The event schedule seems pretty ambitious for 4 days. We're all going to be tired when we get back. Big Grin
Julia Cassia
aka Julie Brooks
La Wren\'s Nest
Frates!!!!
I can confirm You the presence FOR FIRST TIME IN EUROPE not only of Fratres FROM U.S.A. but also 2 groups from Russia:

LEGIO V MACEDONICA
COHORS II MATIACORUM (EQUITATA)

All information in the web side.

Proud to serve Rome.

Valete
This is sounding like an event and a half!
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Eerrh, sorry for the 'slight' OT :oops: but...

If you came by chance by a city called Silistra, there is a Late Roman chamber tomb there with fantastic wall paintings depicting the different elements of a Late officer's uniform being carried by servants. Detail pics would be warmly welcomed by us, your Late fellow commilitones... :wink:
Many thanks in advance! Big Grin

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
Fratre

Silistra was the old town of DUROSCURUM and the actually Director of Svishtov Museum, Mr. Donewsky is one of the archeologic that escave this town; is abt 200 KM from Svishtov to east. Fortress of XI LEGIO CLAUDIA

So pls you can contact directly mr. Donewsky ( [email protected] ) at my name and ask to him, i'm sure that he have differents pics of this late officier.

valete
Andrea Cologni
Many thanks, Andrea. I'll contact him on the following days! Big Grin

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
Avete!

Our beneficiarius Romulus has started a Yahoo email list and website for those planning to attend and/or support the European Roman Festival in Novae next month. The address is here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/novaeroma/

We now have a total of 16 soldiers and civilians from Legio VI planning to attend!

This is shaping up to be an amazing experience and, again, we extend our thanks to Andrea Cologni, the city of Svishtov, and all the sponsors and participating groups for inviting us!
T. Flavius Crispus / David S. Michaels
Centurio Pilus Prior,
Legio VI VPF
CA, USA

"Oderint dum probent."
Tiberius
Fratres!!
I'm personally and all the staff in Bulgaria and in Italy that cooperate togheter is proud to have the opportunity to join togheter.

It's our hope that we will have the opportunity to visit the great american PROVINCIA one day to meet all the fratres there located.

Follow the pics taked during last week end, LEGIO I ITALICA fight again DACIA for RAI 3 Italian television

http://rapidshare.com/users/UU6G0S

Ave atque vale
Ave!

We are pleased to be invited to Bulgaria. I hope to meet all of you.

Opifex
Collegium Gladiatorium - Hungary
Collegium Gladiatorium Hungary
aka Gus ztav Gar as
Ave Opifex!

We look forward to meeting your troupe in Novae. One of our former members, Gil Whitley, visited your training camp and underwent your training program about three years ago, and was very impressed. We are very keen to witness your skill with gladiatorial weapons and learn from your commitment to the martial arts and physical fitness!
T. Flavius Crispus / David S. Michaels
Centurio Pilus Prior,
Legio VI VPF
CA, USA

"Oderint dum probent."
Tiberius
Avete!

I see that nobody from Legio X GPF mentioned we're going too...

So I guess it is up to me to say that we're looking forward to meeting you all. At this moment I can't say how many of us will be able to go, but if things go well it will be some thirty romans, auxiliaries and barbarians.

Vale,
Appius Solanius Pertinax
a.k.a. Martin Zdansky
So glad to see that this is turning out to be such a momentous occasion. I certainly hope I have a chance to meet you all!
Aelia Domita Paulina
aka La Martos
Praetor, Legio VI VPF
CA, USA[/url]
I am looking forward to meeting you all in Novae. I can hardly wait for this event! :wink:
Martin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roman festival June 17th-18th June Musivarius 0 1,363 06-14-2006, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Musivarius