Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PARIS, HELP NEEDED
Hi

Can anyone help out with a picture of a statue that might be in the Cluny Museum in Paris?

If anyone can help please PM me and I will send details of what I need exactly. This will be a great help with my research.

There will be a signed copy of my latest book when it is published as a reward!
"Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream" Edgar Allan Poe.

"Every brush-stroke is torn from my body" The Rebel, Tony Hancock.

"..I sweated in that damn dirty armor....TWENTY YEARS!', Charlton Heston, The Warlord.
Hi Graham

Help is not a problem, Big Grin I think i could do it, because your researches are vey important for our whole community..

Best regards

Sextus Aurelius Propertius

Eric-Alexandre POHER

Quote:Hi

Can anyone help out with a picture of a statue that might be in the Cluny Museum in Paris?

If anyone can help please PM me and I will send details of what I need exactly. This will be a great help with my research.

There will be a signed copy of my latest book when it is published as a reward!
Hi

Dan Diffendale has sent me the picture from Paris that I needed, so he has won the second free signed copy of my next book!

There is only the Osterburken picture required now if anyone can still help with that. Once again a free signed copy is on offer!

Thanks again folks.
Graham.
"Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream" Edgar Allan Poe.

"Every brush-stroke is torn from my body" The Rebel, Tony Hancock.

"..I sweated in that damn dirty armor....TWENTY YEARS!', Charlton Heston, The Warlord.
Hi Graham

Very good news indeed for Paris, but unfortunately for Osterburken picture , i am a little lonesome from this one

Best regards, Graham and good luck for your book..

PS : I am a proud owner of some of your excellent books
:? Sorry to all RAT moderators and members,

I did forget one time more my iD. Al my apologizes.

Sextus Aurelius Propertius

Eric-Alexandre POHER,
Sextus Aurelius,
We will forgive you this time. If you do it again you will be forced to drink only American wine. A third violation and we switch to a Canadian Vintage :lol:
P. Clodius Secundus (Randi Richert), Legio III Cyrenaica
"Caesar\'s Conquerors"