Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 useless facts about you Edit: I meant 8 - duh
If you could have any animal as a pet what would you choose?

Jessica Alba (no one tell Ellen)

If you could be anywhere right now where would it be?

Snug in the bed of my Principia surrounded by my legion

What is the last film you watched?

Spongebob the Movie (not kidding either... ihave kids guys!)

If you could have super-powers which two would you choose?

I would have regeneration, and the ability to immediately phaser people who exibit signs of unrecoverable stupidity

If you could time travel what would be your first destination?

AD33

You're stuck on an island with three celebrities - dead or alive. Who would you like them to be?

Don't like celebrities... when they go off script, they display their ignorance and stupidity. Rather have three faithful dogs. So lets go Lassie, Rin Tin Tin, and Benji

You're stuck on an island with three fictional characters - books/film/TV. Who would you like them to be?

Darth Vader
Starbuck (from New Galactica)
Maximus Decimus Meridius

You're still on the island and can play three albums. What are they?
Anything Wynton Marsalis or Dizzy Gillespie... maybe even some Maynard Ferguson and Phil Driscoll
Quote:You're stuck on an island with three fictional characters - books/film/TV. Who would you like them to be?

Darth Vader
Starbuck (from New Galactica)
Maximus Decimus Meridius

lol, thats an interesting choice of characters you have there!
Quote:Maximus Decimus Meridius

Hey I'm moving to your island :lol:
Kat x

~We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~
A giant tortoise - doesn't eat much, you don't have to run after it when it escapes and it will probably outlive your grandchildren - no worries about what to leave them in your will. :wink:

With my family, don't care where.

Can't say really if you mean the theatre, probably something for the kids. On the telly, a drama probably.

Infallibility and almightyness.

AD 3008, to tell them (if anyone is still there) about the past.

You're stuck on an island with three celebrities - dead or alive. Who would you like them to be?
Celebs? Don't care much for them.. Hmm. A cook, someone who can fish and someone who can build a shelter/raft.

You're stuck on an island with three fictional characters - books/film/TV. Who would you like them to be?
Vortigern, Ambrosius and Arthur.

Something by Marillion, Dido and Adiemus (top of my head).
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Chimp

Greek Isles

Teleportation and Immortal

Teutoburger Wald AD 9

You're stuck on an island with three celebrities - dead or alive. Who would you like them to be? Hmm wow thats a toughie...Alexander the Great, Angelina Jolie, and Julius Caesar

You're stuck on an island with three fictional characters - books/film/TV. Who would you like them to be? Bond, Malcom Reynolds (Firefly, Serenity), and Invader Zim

The Last Kind Words (DevilDriver)
Cruel Melody (Black Light Burns)
Songs to Burn Your Bridges By (Project 86)
Jonathan Nikitas

"Et tu Brute?"

Quote:If you could time travel what would be your first destination?
Teutoburger Wald AD 9

... so we'll probably going to meet us there, with lots of others from RAT, I guess ;-) )
[size=85:2j3qgc52]- Carsten -[/size]

A horse of course

On a 45' sailboat anchored in a quiet sucluded tropical atol with my wife and kids.

Return of the Living Dead

Speak with the dead
Regeneration ala Wolverine

20 minutes before the big bang so when I got back I could smile cause I knew!

Croc Hunter (fun guy and we would be able to eat), Bruce Campbell, funny guy, and Kari from mythbusters.

Dr Who, Tonks, Brock Sampson

The Black Album, The White Album and Dark Side of the Moon.
Chris McVey
Quote:
Historylover:32shfhmi Wrote:If you could time travel what would be your first destination?
Teutoburger Wald AD 9

... so we'll probably going to meet us there, with lots of others from RAT, I guess ;-) )

Ya, I read back through and saw that this was pretty popular LOL. I dunno, I wouldnt want to change anything but I would definitely like to see it from a birds eye view and see how everyone reacted. All the best, Jon
Jonathan Nikitas

"Et tu Brute?"

Jonathon wrote:-

Quote:Ya, I read back through and saw that this was pretty popular LOL
......not sure why....wasn't Kalkriese a pretty unhealthy place to be for 'Roman Types'??.... Confusedhock: :lol: :lol:

...unless of course you picked 'invulnerability', 'invisibility' or the ability to fly as one of your 'superpowers' ...... :wink:
"dulce et decorum est pro patria mori " - Horace
(It is a sweet and proper thing to die for ones country)

"No son-of-a-bitch ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country" - George C Scott as General George S. Patton
Paul McDonnell-Staff
Quote:
Jonathan:27j4f5xz Wrote:Ya, I read back through and saw that this was pretty popular LOL

......not sure why....wasn't Kalkriese a pretty unhealthy place to be for 'Roman Types'??

... hm right, but just imagine some thousand guys from RAT flying through the skies, constantly regenerating, switching invisibility on and off, taking photos and scribling notes in little black books all the time.

... would drive the barbarians crazy ;-) )

A lion tamed to follow me into battle. (Impossible I know, but it's what I would like)

Traveling the world on foot.

Appleseed Ex Machina

Psyonic powers and the ability to manipulate matter on the atomic level.

To the largest lotto payout in history before anyone had a winning number, after nabbing the numbers myself in the present.

Three of the mythbusters guys, because I'd like to leave the island sometime, and they could figure out a way.

Data, Dr. Strange, and Dr. Who. At least they could take me somewhere more interesting.

A random assortment of MP3 cds.
Zachary Freeman/Victor Radcliffe

Want to learn how to become a blacksmith? Visit <a class="postlink" href="http://www.purgatoryironworks.com">www.purgatoryironworks.com

polar bear

anywhere other than here

last legion :roll:

regeneration, ability to manipulate time and space

AD 9 Kalkriese

not keen on celbrities.. they would be a burden, overestimating thier self importance. I would take famous people - Archimedes - Heron of Alexandria - Apicius This will take care of technology and everything needed to survive keep the brain stimulated and design something to get us away from the island

MacGyver - he could make something from some pieces of palm tree his watch the radio and a piece of gum , Hercules he would be able to use his strenth to build and then power our means of leaving , and Psyche

various mix mp3
Animals die, friends die, and I shall die, but one thing never dies, and that is the reputation we leave behind after our death.
No man loses Honour who had any in the first place. - Syrus
Octavianvs ( Johnn C. ) MODERATOR ROMAN ARMY TALK
Click for Rule for Posting [url:3135udah]http://romanarmy.com/rat/viewtopic.php?t=4100[/url]
Quote:last legion :roll:

I love how that smiley seems to always go with that film on here :lol:
Kat x

~We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~
Why do you all want to go to Kalkriese? Does no-one want to see if Josephus really spoke the truth about the end of Masada, or what Julius Caesar's last words were (or Marc Anthony's funerary speech?).

To tell you they truth, I had expected at least a dozen visitors in time to Thermopylae... maybe even halting time and rescuing Leonidas! :wink:
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Quote:Why do you all want to go to Kalkriese?
... you mixed up the "10-useless-facts-about-you-Edit:-I-meant-8-duh"-thread with the "What If?.."- and "How-would-you-change-history?"-thread ;-) ) Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Videogame/Movie Music that is meant to be heard Astiryu1 0 813 12-18-2010, 04:28 AM
Last Post: Astiryu1
  Classical-Themed Chuck Norris facts Gaius Octavius Drusus 13 2,932 08-26-2009, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Nearco
  Photobucket have changed there EDIT feature? brennivs - tony drake 1 927 03-07-2008, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Gaius Julius Caesar