Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RAT-ers anonymous
Help!<br>
<br>
I think I have a problem. Every time I go online to do something, like say, file my income tax, do my online banking, check my stock etc., I automaticlly go to Roman Army Talk first to read any new posts and then I forget why I went online in the first place. Is there a 12-step program I can join--or a 1-800 number, at least? It is starting to interfere with my life! <br>
<br>
Wendy<br>
<br>
<p></p><i></i>
RAT-ers anonymous is for quitters, and the 5 step progam doesn't work anyway. Be proud of your addiction, I say!!!<br>
And, it could be worse, you could be addicted to such forums as "Counting the rising bubbles in pop talk", "Squirel Flatulence Talk", or my favorite "The Iraqi Information Minister Talk".<br>
<br>
<p><br>
Magnus/Matt<br>
Optio<br>
Legio XXX "Ulpia Victrix" </p><i></i>
Hey, I like 'welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com' .<br>
<br>
Actually, I have a strategy for keeping prying eyes from my monitor when sneaking peeks at RAT during the day.. <p></p><i></i>
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?
Ok, you going to tell us? <p><br>
Magnus/Matt<br>
Optio<br>
Legio XXX "Ulpia Victrix" </p><i></i>
I use a tabbed browser, Netscape 7, though you could do Opera, and log into it then hide it, and keep the statues up top scrolled off the screen. <p>Richard Campbell, Legio XX<br>
<br>
</p><i></i>
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?
Maybe we should add a boss-key script to RAT and RA.com eh? <p>Greets<br>
<br>
Jasper</p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Ha! My boss doesn't even CARE if I surf the net as long as I get my work done--which I always do. I've even shown him posts on RAT that I thought were particularly interesting.<br>
<br>
Wendy <p></p><i></i>
Oh ho, a co-dependent boss, you're in a real pickle then, Wendy! <br>
<br>
Cheers<br>
Jenny <p></p><i></i>
Cheers,
Jenny
Founder, Roman Army Talk and RomanArmy.com

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson