Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imperium Mini: A Brief History of Rome
Wow - amazing that my login still works (I've not exactly been a frequent contributor these past few years). A couple of you may remember "Imperium", a long-running hobby project of mine. I recently released Imperium Junior:

[Image: 846_1635.jpg]

Imperium Mini is a spin-off effort that I threw together while testing out stuff on Imperium. It's essentially a simpler version of "Annals of Rome", an old classic from the 1980s, where you take Rome from Italy to Empire and experience the whole thing unravel. The graphics are rudimentary (modified public domain stuff... if you should come across anything that isn't, let me know), sound is non-existent (I recommend putting on a Miklos Rozsa CD), and the game isn't exactly polished. Still, I think it is playable enough that I decided to release it unto the world as a freebie (at least in this version). I'm thinking it might be of interest to at least some of you on this board, so I thought I'd post the "announce" here as well. Hope you enjoy it for what it is.

Imperium Mini: A Brief History of Rome

Regards,

Michael Akinde
MicaByte Systems
Regards,

Michael A./MicaByte
Keep up the good work!
John Baker

Justice is the constant and perpetual wish to render to every one his due.
- Institutes, bk. I, ch. I, para. I

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Imperium : Rise of Rome StrategyM 3 1,411 12-27-2004, 10:45 AM
Last Post: StrategyM
  Imperium: Rise of Rome, Graphics card poll StrategyM 3 2,306 02-25-2002, 01:35 PM
Last Post: StrategyM