Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HANNIBAL\'S CHILDREN, THE SEVEN HILLS?????
Salve all,

Anyone know (nudge nudge to John Maddox Roberts out there) when the next book in JMR's Hannibal's Children series is coming out? Been waiting a while and had heard that it'd gone to the publishers, but still no sign on the bookshelves.

Vale,
Caius the Farmer
Sorry, but after two books, Ace/Berkley seems uninterested in the third, THE WALLS OF CARTHAGE. Seems the sales figures on the first two weren't impressive enough. Maybe someday I'll sell it to a different publisher, but as I found out with my SPQR series, it is very difficult to get a publisher to pick up a series another publisher has dropped. That time it took around five years.
Pecunia non olet
I have a question about "Hannibal's Children." Is the Spartan Agamedes, referred to in the service of Hannibal, real or ficticious, perhaps based on Sosylus? If real could you give me a reference?
Paul M. Bardunias
MODERATOR: [url:2dqwu8yc]http://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/viewtopic.php?t=4100[/url]
A Spartan, being asked a question, answered "No." And when the questioner said, "You lie," the Spartan said, "You see, then, that it is stupid of you to ask questions to which you already know the answer!"
I hope the third book is picked up by a publisher soon... Such an enjoyable series to die so young!
John Gross
Hi John,
Just finished the Seven Hills - a great story. Any news on the third book ' The Walls of Carthage'? I do hope taht you have been able to find a published - I can't wait to find out what happens next! Thanks in anticipation!
Why not just publish it directly on Amazon, via Kindle store? They give you a better deal than most publishers.
That would certainly be an ideo. What do you think John?
I'm also hoping that you might publish the third book on Kindle. I see that the first two are now available as ebooks, so is there any chance that The Walls of Carthage might follow?
Ben Kane, bestselling author of the Eagles of Rome, Spartacus and Hannibal novels.

Eagles in the Storm released in UK on March 23, 2017.
Aguilas en la tormenta saldra en 2017.

www.benkane.net
Twitter: @benkaneauthor
Facebook: facebook.com/benkanebooks
I hope you guys e-publish; I love your books
spqr95: who are you referring to?
John Maddox Roberts' books are available as ebooks.
So are mine.

Confused!
Ben Kane, bestselling author of the Eagles of Rome, Spartacus and Hannibal novels.

www.benkane.net
I can see. I am referring to future books
@spqr95: I am sure that all my future books will be available as ebooks.

www.benkane.net

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Seven Hills by John Maddox Roberts Caius Fabius 3 1,596 03-03-2005, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Caius Fabius
  Sequel to Hannibal\'s Children: when? richsc 5 1,419 07-19-2004, 01:55 PM
Last Post: John Maddox Roberts
  John Maddox Roberts "Hannibal\'s Children" Caius Fabius 0 1,131 05-29-2002, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Caius Fabius