Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gallic I Question
Friends,

Can you show me the updates of the Gallic I from the old to new version beyond the rings on the neck guard? And could you supply a close-up photo of the rings on the neck guard?

My interest is high on this helmet as it is the first that fits reasonably well!

Thank you,

Tom
Meus caput capitis est quoque magnus pro meus galea!

Titus Tiberivs Crispvs

Tom Clegg
Des Moines, IA
USA
Have you tried it on Tom? I bought one from Armae and have to say it is relatively unfinished.

Or do you mean the new DSC Carnuntum version?
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
The one I own is the old style Gallic I from Deepeeka it fits beautifully.

Tom
Meus caput capitis est quoque magnus pro meus galea!

Titus Tiberivs Crispvs

Tom Clegg
Des Moines, IA
USA
Quote:The one I own is the old style Gallic I from Deepeeka it fits beautifully.

Tom

[size=75:2k1nq2v2]Yeah, I have one of them too, love it![/size]

But, the new version has the different style crest holder, different cheekpieces, so silly me bought it. Should have waited for Peronis to finish moding it I guess,[size=75:2k1nq2v2](But there are frontiers to conquer, and time is short..... :wink: 8) )[/size]
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Agen-Port Gallic type B question Dean Cunningham metalsmit 15 4,331 11-11-2012, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Dean Cunningham metalsmit