Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little something for those who like late medieval weaponry
I have made myself a little medieval piece to balance my equipment dispersion between Rome- Medieval times- WW2. I've also desinged it a winch system that requires less power to span it (after a medieval example). The crossbow has a 5mm steel prod, and I intend to upgrade it to some 10mm, to shoot heavy bolts. Big Grin I hope you people like it!
Juuso Laasonen
Nice crossbow, Juuso! Big Grin
Isn't that bowstring a little too thin? :?

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
Oh VERY cool- I love crossbows Big Grin Well done Juuso
See FABRICA ROMANORVM Recreations in the Marketplace for custom helmets, armour, swords and more!
Quote:I have made myself a little medieval piece to balance my equipment dispersion between Rome- Medieval times- WW2. I've also desinged it a winch system that requires less power to span it (after a medieval example). The crossbow has a 5mm steel prod, and I intend to upgrade it to some 10mm, to shoot heavy bolts. Big Grin I hope you people like it!

Hmmm very nice. We are in the final stages of a Landschnekt cannon.
with a banded barrel. All proofed and legal. Ill try to get some piccys together.
Mike Carroll.
LEGIIAVG

Dying aint much of a living.