Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S Diego Chargers
The San Diego Chargers actually won a playoff game!

One more to go. Charges v Patriots.

Could be interesting

Good thing I have some DVR'd Magners League and Premiere Rugby to catch up!
Hibernicus

LEGIO IX HISPANA, USA

You cannot dig ditches in a toga!

[url:194jujcw]http://www.legio-ix-hispana.org[/url]
A nationwide club with chapters across N America
Quote:Good thing I have some DVR'd Magners League and Premiere Rugby to catch up!

Well, if you've any of the Cardiff Blues games from over the Christmas period, don't bother with them!!!
v Dragons (won, but dour game)
v Ospreys (Blues were crap)
v Edinburgh (lost, but dour game)
Ave Hibernicus!

Well I'm just happy to see our NY Giants win a huge one over the Dallas Cowboys to go ahead face the Greenbay Packers...and mind you that everyone had written them off since the beginning of the season...ah it's so nice...just to relish the moment. Go Giants! LOL Big Grin
aka: Julio Peña
Quote:"audaces Fortuna iuvat"
- shouted by Turnus in Virgil\'s Aeneid in book X just before he is utterly destroyed by Aeneas\' Trojans.
Can it be a claim to fame to have hung out with the Patriots cheerleaders at a bar in Boston about 4 years ago? Never have I felt so out of shape :lol:
Kat x

~We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~
Possibly....it can certainly be a claim to making some guys on here jealous tho' :lol:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Claim to fame?

I once used a gym/rehab facility that the Chagers used.. gym owned by a partnershiop if docs, one of whom was the team doc..

I used to bench press with Kellen Winslow... for about 3 weeks.
http://www.profootballhof.com/hof/membe ... yer_id=233

I'm 5-3 he's 6-5
I was 175, him 250

I benched pressed his weight. He used that weight to warm up. I got a workout just changing plates!!

It was interesting when there were half a dozen players in gym. I rarely "feel" small around regular sized folk. They made me very aware of my shorter stature. Tall people are one thing by guys with bicpes as large as my thighs? I KNOW what those Repubican era Roman soldiers felt like when they encountered Gauls

Wish them all the best! Gridiron has its moments, especially playoff games. Just wish they'd pick up the pace of the game.
Hibernicus

LEGIO IX HISPANA, USA

You cannot dig ditches in a toga!

[url:194jujcw]http://www.legio-ix-hispana.org[/url]
A nationwide club with chapters across N America
I can't hardly watch the Giants. Every year they have me biting my fingernails until the final whistle. I just hope they show up for the Green Bay game.
Cowboys Ha! 8)
There are no real truths, just stories. (Zuni)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fire! Update for San diego County.. great map! Hibernicus 6 1,810 11-08-2007, 01:18 AM
Last Post: Hibernicus
  San Diego Football Hibernicus 4 1,588 04-23-2004, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Hibernicus