Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Musculata?
I was browsing about and found the link below stating that a Roman Muscle Cuirass was found from the 2nd Centruy AD.

Below is the link, then scroll down to the middle of the page.

Link removed due to very unhappy, unfriendly people. ~ Magnus

Seems odd since supposedly none have ever been found.

Maybe some of you know about this piece. I certainly did not.

Oh well, enjoy

Paolo
"You have to laugh at life or else what are you going to laugh at?" (Joseph Rosen)

Paolo
Directly under the muscle cuirass, there are scales that the author claims are made of gold. Possible belonged to an upper class Roman copying Sarmatians.

Enjoy Big Grin
"You have to laugh at life or else what are you going to laugh at?" (Joseph Rosen)

Paolo
Uh-ohhh....

Doc,

RAT has a policy against posting the link to that website. Best to remove it or else the mods will anyway. Something about not wanting to get sued...

Besides, it's been discussed before more than once. No one, IIRC, has been able to authenticate the armor in question.

~Theo
Jaime
I am not stupid enough to be defrauded therefore everything in my collection must be original and I'll sue anyone who says it isn't

(I am talking about my collection of WW2 Finnish military items of course) :wink:
John Kaler MSG, USA Retired
Member Legio V (Tenn, USA)
Staff Member Ludus Militus https://www.facebook.com/groups/671041919589478/
Owner Vicus and Village: https://www.facebook.com/groups/361968853851510/
Hehehe...had to remove the link...that guy is a bit trigger happy when it comes to protecting his junk and it's good reputation. lol

Legion: TBD
Sorry,

Did not know. Thanks for the heads up.

Paolo

Paolo