Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok, I am simply a Luddite, and I need some help. Would one of you wonderful PC savy members create a Roman avatar from one of my photos? Pretty Please with Garum on Top!
"...quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."

a.k.a. Paul M.
If its too big choose the photobucket resize... and if you are content with this size, place you link url in the last box on Rat avatar section, the first above one its very fussy to work with, the last one accept all size.

[Image: PrimvsPavlvs.gif]............................or [Image: thPrimvsPavlvs.gif]..........You want it without text?

Remarks by Philip on the Athenian Leaders:
Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
Gioi you are awesome! Thanks!
"...quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."

a.k.a. Paul M.
Uh you got me when I was writing heehe!...

You are very welcome! 8)

Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
Gentlemen, may I suggest a smaller size for your (undoubtedly) nice avatars?

[Image: Gio-ava5_s.jpg] [Image: PrimvsPavlvs_s.jpg]
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Well, it certainly doesn't allow me to post any size pic. It won't even accept the original avatar pic I had before. I says either pic must be 119 x 119 pixels and 6kb max size, or shows a red cross! :?
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:Gentlemen, may I suggest a smaller size for your (undoubtedly) nice avatars?

[Image: Gio-ava5_s.jpg] [Image: PrimvsPavlvs_s.jpg]

Ok I will choose that size Vorty... but I cant see detail of the picture like that... but thats ok..

Quote:Well, it certainly doesn't allow me to post any size pic. It won't even accept the original avatar pic I had before. I says either pic must be 119 x 119 pixels and 6kb max size, or shows a red cross! :?

Byron place the link at the last box, it should accept all size, at less the mods blocked that? :roll:

Its good too if you clean your temporary internet files & cookies... then a difracment.

Looks like they have, as it was a mod who sized my avatar pic, and now it won't accept that either!
This is turning into a rather crap day!

Bloody B&Q wouldn't cut a plank down to size after I waited for the idiots to serve me for ages, and one actually helped carry the damn thing to the wood cutting section, to stand in queue for another half hour, only for the a...hole to say 'we can't cut that size of wood'.....what cowboys!!!!
So now I have to hope one of the out of town timber mills will have something small enough to fit in the car!
The van goes back tomorrow! 1, 2, 3, 4 ..........ahhhhhhhhh :evil: :evil: :evil: :x
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:Looks like they have, as it was a mod who sized my avatar pic, and now it won't accept that either!
This is turning into a rather crap day!

Bloody B&Q wouldn't cut a plank down to size after I waited for the idiots to serve me for ages, and one actually helped carry the damn thing to the wood cutting section, to stand in queue for another half hour, only for the a...hole to say 'we can't cut that size of wood'.....what cowboys!!!!
So now I have to hope one of the out of town timber mills will have something small enough to fit in the car!
The van goes back tomorrow! 1, 2, 3, 4 ..........ahhhhhhhhh :evil: :evil: :evil: :x

uuuuuuh! sorry......easy my friend.... I always say: behind a bad day there is a good one... & vise versa. :wink:

True, I suppose it could be worse. I ran in to my bosses there as well!
Small world when it wants to be....
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel