Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doodads above avatar/name
Welcome to the Roman Empire young lass, get some proper roman sandals and a flimsy silk dress, and you will be able to run like a gazzelle Tongue P wink:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Huh? Gazelles wear silk dresses?? Well, ya live and learn. :lol:
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Quote:Welcome to the Roman Empire young lass, get some proper roman sandals and a flimsy silk dress, and you will be able to run like a gazzelle Tongue P wink:

Do I get free passage to some warmer climate to go with the sandals and flimsy dress? :lol:
Kat x

~We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~
Quote:Huh? Gazelles wear silk dresses?? Well, ya live and learn. :lol:

Do goats count?

[Image: goat_dress4.jpg]
Kat x

Cornwall.
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
Quote:Cornwall.

I get free passage to Cornwall ie trudge a bit further down the A303? Or there are many daintily dressed animals there?
Kat x

Quote:
Gaius Julius Caesar:3qxnvl9o Wrote:Welcome to the Roman Empire young lass, get some proper roman sandals and a flimsy silk dress, and you will be able to run like a gazzelle Tongue P wink:

Do I get free passage to some warmer climate to go with the sandals and flimsy dress? :lol:

Sure, come to Greece with me!!! :lol:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:I get free passage to Cornwall ie trudge a bit further down the A303? Or there are many daintily dressed animals there?
Knew I'd seen you there.... :wink:

[Image: 3365.gif]
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
Esmerelda's goat could count.
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Quote:Hiya Mike

Alas I'm am completely unknown in Roman circles. I'm actually in a local medieval group but harbour secret roman interests :wink:

I'm not sure if any of these links are useful to you:-

http://ironage-history.com/brigantia/index.htm
http://www.erauk.org/
http://www.legiiavg.org.uk/

I want to say ESG are Gloucester way but someone else will know better.
oooer!! Yer not with the 'Hounds' are you? I do Mad Evil archer with the Wolf Pack. Big Grin
As for the geography ESG are more over that way. I have made some contact with II Leg Aug they are from down Pompey way (Portsmouth to our friends out there)
I think I know a couple of people from that Brit group
Mike Carroll.
LEGIIAVG

Dying aint much of a living.
Quote:
Libitina:2zvms1wx Wrote:
Gaius Julius Caesar:2zvms1wx Wrote:Welcome to the Roman Empire young lass, get some proper roman sandals and a flimsy silk dress, and you will be able to run like a gazzelle Tongue P wink:

Actually never been to Greece Big Grin it's on my ever so long to-do list. Have visited the Greek half of Cyprus tons when younger. Some very nice waiters lol Mainly spent the trips by the pool with my headphones, such holidays are wasted on the youth!

Quote:Knew I'd seen you there....

Hell yeah I got the moves :lol:

Quote:oooer!! Yer not with the 'Hounds' are you? I do Mad Evil archer with the Wolf Pack.

Aren't all archers a bit on the mad side? :lol: Maybe I shouldn't say that.. it's something I'd consider doing in the future! I'm with British Plate. They're a lovely bunch, meet in Bournemouth and Salisbury during the winter.

Did Wolf Pack do Templecombe? Name rings a bell and that event is just down the road from me.
Kat x

Quote:
Gaius Julius Caesar:2hdggzro Wrote:
Libitina:2hdggzro Wrote:
Gaius Julius Caesar:2hdggzro Wrote:Welcome to the Roman Empire young lass, get some proper roman sandals and a flimsy silk dress, and you will be able to run like a gazzelle Tongue P wink:

Actually never been to Greece Big Grin it's on my ever so long to-do list. Have visited the Greek half of Cyprus tons when younger. Some very nice waiters lol Mainly spent the trips by the pool with my headphones, such holidays are wasted on the youth!

Great, you can watch the waiters ,I'll watch the waitresses!! Tongue
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:M. Demetrius wrote:
Huh? Gazelles wear silk dresses?? Well, ya live and learn. Laughing

Do goats count?

you know what they say? "a kid will be a kid" wink :roll: Big Grin
Anton O\'\'N eil

the one the only the crazy