Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What you been doing over Christmas??
No SEX! Sad

Remarks by Philip on the Athenian Leaders:
Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
hmm, you must be married, lol
Caius Fabius Maior
Charles Foxtrot
moderator, Roman Army Talk
link to the rules for posting
[url:2zv11pbx]http://romanarmy.com/rat/viewtopic.php?t=22853[/url]
Quote:hmm, you must be married, lol

Yes! :lol:

Remarks by Philip on the Athenian Leaders:
Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
Quote:
Caius Fabius:2459f4hz Wrote:hmm, you must be married, lol

Yes! :lol: [/quote

Ahhh Well.............You cant be happy all your life :?
Mike Carroll.
LEGIIAVG

Dying aint much of a living.
Ooo "God Of War" is good. I got "Gun", "Jackass the Game" - soooo stupid lol, "Ratchet: Gladiator" and "Singstar Power Ballads" - poor neighbours!

I spent Christmas putting on about 300lbs purely by eating chocolate for a week solid. I think the detox starts today... or tomorrow so expect some grumpy posts from me soon as the sugar withdrawals kick in.

Also got a 4 month old British Giant cross bunny yesterday so spent last night cuddling him. No jokes about rabbit pies and stews or you'll feel my wrath :lol:

[Image: Casper.jpg]
Kat x

~We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~
And a wight wascally wabbit he looks, too! 8)
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:And a wight wascally wabbit he looks, too! 8)

:lol:

Judging by the scratches on my arms he might be useful for the battlefield. War bunnies?
Kat x

My Christmas was the same as any other day- up to my eyeballs in baby sh*te!

...wouldn't have it any other way though [Image: love0089.gif]

Libitina:
Quote:I spent Christmas putting on about 300lbs purely by eating chocolate for a week solid

Hehe! I dread to think what I weigh. Scales are banned in our house now :oops:
Memmia AKA Joanne Wenlock.
Friends of Letocetum
Quote:
Gaius Julius Caesar:3kmxrtck Wrote:And a wight wascally wabbit he looks, too! 8)

:lol:

Judging by the scratches on my arms he might be useful for the battlefield. War bunnies?

LMAO I knew there was a reason I avoided rabbits!! :wink: :lol:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:
Also got a 4 month old British Giant cross bunny yesterday so spent last night cuddling him. No jokes about rabbit pies and stews or you'll feel my wrath :lol:

Oh, he's adorable!! I had a bunny in my younger days. He was quite a fearsome creature when riled, lol. Even the dog was afraid of him. Smile

I spent the holiday in Illinois with my older brother and relatives. Loved hangin out with my bro since we're good pals, but man it was stressful being with the rest of the family nonetheless. Sad

Well, I'm just glad to be back in Canada!! Tongue
Sara T.
RAT Rules for Posting

Courage is found in unlikely places. [size=75:2xx5no0x] ~J.R.R Tolkien[/size]
Quote:
Libitina:27etd12j Wrote:Also got a 4 month old British Giant cross bunny yesterday so spent last night cuddling him. No jokes about rabbit pies and stews or you'll feel my wrath :lol:

Oh, he's adorable!! I had a bunny in my younger days. He was quite a fearsome creature when riled, lol. Even the dog was afraid of him. Smile

I spent the holiday in Illinois with my older brother and relatives. Loved hangin out with my bro since we're good pals, but man it was stressful being with the rest of the family nonetheless. Sad

Well, I'm just glad to be back in Canada!! Tongue

He's already found the computer cables. I could disapear into the ether at any moment Confusedhock:

I'm with you on the family thing. Stayed with my family for three nights but my Mum's fella decided to commandeer the TV remote control so was darts, boring drama, darts and a bit more darts. The highlight was going to see Enchanted :? D
Kat x

Get a ferret in your computer room. Your rabbit will never set foot near it again. (course, you may want to ensure that the ferret doesn't just scare the rabbit... :roll: )
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
hey !! I'm getting married in a few months ! Confusedhock:
Patrick Van Calck
Quote:hey !! I'm getting married in a few months ! Confusedhock:

What did you do wrong?
Kat x

Quote:Get a ferret in your computer room. Your rabbit will never set foot near it again. (course, you may want to ensure that the ferret doesn't just scare the rabbit... :roll: )

Big Grin My friend has ferrets. One is evil I'm sure of it. Although with the stink they make I might never set foot near the computer again!
Kat x