Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What you been doing over Christmas??
Quote:Adam's first peaceful repose was his last one !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

How true!
...or as they say, "On the sixth day, God created Eve, then rested. Nobody else has since then."

Groucho Marx said, "Marriage is one of the greatest institutions ever invented...if you want to live in an institution, that is."

Me? I've been married for about 40 years (serial monogamy) and I wouldn't want it any other way. I've lived with a wife, and without a wife. With is much better.
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
I love weddings! I'm on marriage number two now

I'm trying not to make a habit of it though. It works out quite expensive. :oops:
Memmia AKA Joanne Wenlock.
Friends of Letocetum
Quote:I love weddings! I'm on marriage number two now

I'm trying not to make a habit of it though. It works out quite expensive. :oops:
Ya, it costs two ribs !!!
Daniyal Steel Crafts
Alauddin & Vijay
My friend always says " I would not take a million dollars for my wife, but I would not give a penny for another one just like her"
"...quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."

a.k.a. Paul M.
Man on plane with black eye says to man sitting next to him who also has a black eye. ' What happened to you buddy?
'Well. The guy said. I was at the ticket desk and the girl who served me has the biggest pair of breasts I ever saw' , I meant to ask for a single to Pitsburg and I asked for a nipple to Titsburg and got a punch in the eye'.
'Whats your storey?
Well the other guy said. 'I turned around to my wife at breakfast and meant to say, Please pass the cornflakes honey bun'
'But, what actually came out was, Thanks for ruining my life you fat ugly bitch!!!
Mike Carroll.
LEGIIAVG

Dying aint much of a living.