Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your role on RAT v3
Well I read a lot of archeology on the net and I don't mind putting them on RAT if it's concerning our topic.
Would that be ok?
Patrick Van Calck
I voted for staying as a member as I am now - just because I'm getting back into participating here - down the road I'd love to help out more.

Tasia
++++++++++++++
Quinta Livia Anastasia
aka stace kelsey
The internet is my second home unfortunately I don't have the knowledge to contribute much. If you need any new smilies for RAT v3 though I'm happy to hunt some down Big Grin
Kat x

~We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~
Why don't you send your smile? Would be much better than a symbol
Patrick Van Calck
I am looking forward to be a member of the "friends of national museum of roman art" group, in Mérida (Emerita Avgvsta). If I finally become a member, I can post activities, and other cultural events around here.
Javier Sánchez

"A tomb now suffices him for whom the whole world was not sufficient"
[Image: 76946975ce3.png]
I'll try not to be MIA for so long periods... :oops:

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
i agree with demetrius, a conference in the states would be outstanding! or set up a north american conference as a secondary governing body, im sure it could draw funds/grants from the government and academia. id be willing as a member to go to highschools and universities and demonstrate and lecture on the little i know and the more im learning everyday if it got us funding for trips, classes, conferences, etc

just a thought, anyone else?
-Jason

(GNAEVS PETRONIVS CANINVS, LEGIIAPF)

"ADIVTRIX PIA FIDELIS"
Quote:I think it'd be wonderful to have a RAT conference in the US, if the enormous distances of the country can be overcome...

Bah! To the Roman army, an enormous distance is merely a challenge! :wink:
Ross Martinek

Insert clever and pithy comment here.