Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your votes about Romanarmy.com/ RAT v3 needed!
yes better image input as ive yet to complete my photbucket business, its the last thing i think of with the limited time i have on here day to day, set up profiles for us that we can upload images to in our own albums and link to our posts...like dare i say..."myspace".

also how about a tool that links re enactors by region with historical societies, production projects, events, requests for involvement or assistance of anykind in their particualr region

as in petrininus, myself, would be alerted of all other reenacters, events, etc in my region, so lets say history channel types could log and say hey i want to shoot this documentary in tx and i need people...oh look theres legioIIAPF in tx, convenient!

ok im rambling i know but that would be pretty sweet, better networking sums it up.

also maybe some online education tools links with universities where rat members can take classes at reduced rates as long as their topical to the ancient world? thats maybe to crazy but it would be cool

ok, nuff out of me...but in a perfect world?

ciao for now
-Jason

(GNAEVS PETRONIVS CANINVS, LEGIIAPF)

"ADIVTRIX PIA FIDELIS"

Messages In This Thread
RAT v3 - by Paullus Scipio - 12-02-2007, 12:40 AM
Future RAT - by Paullus Scipio - 12-02-2007, 09:01 PM
Re: Your votes about Romanarmy.com/ RAT v3 needed! - by GNAEVS PETRONIVS CANINVS - 03-08-2008, 04:25 PM
Re: - by Iosephus Augustus - 01-21-2009, 08:54 PM